Sergio Busquets

Alik

Had a serious brain fart when RM were dominating in the second half. But otherwise, excellent performance from him again.

Wonder if people still think he sucks and is done.

Source:

When he sucks for Spain, at least people can't complain that it is because of EV.

He sucks because he sucks, due to his age and pace.

Busquets at this point is done. Whenever we face a half decent team he makes shit passes, gets robbed of the ball and barely moves.

On the bench we have a player called Arturo Vidal who is better than both Rakitic and Busquets but doesn't get picked.

Fuck Valverde

FCB1987

Banned
I was one of his critics but he's been great recently. I think having Arthur alongside him and a more possession based system has helped him

Nothanks

he like many others disappeared despite us winning el classico in such a fashion

sad days when certain barca fans rather not show up when good things happen because they rather say "i told you so" even at the expense of the club.

Joan

What's up with him pressing that high up the pitch? Seeing hin in the opponent's box always makes me laugh.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
What's up with him pressing that high up the pitch? Seeing hin in the opponent's box always makes me laugh.

Sometimes you can see him visibly irritated that no one else is doing it so he charges up like "fine i'll do it myself"

I feel like he's been frustrated tactically like this since the Pep team days. Wants everyone to be on his level of holding position/playing their role. If he becomes vocal enough I can see him being a great coach.

Joan

Sometimes you can see him visibly irritated that no one else is doing it so he charges up like "fine i'll do it myself"

I feel like he's been frustrated tactically like this since the Pep team days. Wants everyone to be on his level of holding position/playing their role. If he becomes vocal enough I can see him being a great coach.

I always say he's the most intelligent player I've seen. Hopefully becomes a successful one with us.

Nothanks

yeah and Maradona was manys dream for argentinas head coach

picking a manager based on his playing reputation is dumb they need to prove themselves.
this dream of guadiola's / zidanes / lucho enrique are few in the hundreds

especially when you have xavi saying outrageous things like 90% of football is boring unless played a certain way, sounds like a guy without a plan b already

Home of Barca Fans