Sergio Busquets

Jcar

If Busquets and Semedo ever get injuried at the same time... Who would be their replacement? For what i see, Sergi Roberto is their reserve, but i believe that Valverde would put Sergi as an RB in that case. So who would cover Busquets's place?

Arthur can't be the only DM. He can be one of double pivot, but not alone.

Rakitic? Seriously? I woudn't.

Oh, and about the discussion on this topic... I think that in the present, Casemiro is the best DM of the world. His covering and marking is marvelous. With the ball, Busquets is better than him, but defending, Casemiro is a monster.

Last edited:

clemente

If Busquets and Semedo ever get injuried at the same time... Who would be their replacement? For what i see, Sergi Roberto is their reserve, but i believe that Valverde would put Sergi as an RB in that case. So who would cover Busquets's place?

Arthur can't be the only DM. He can be one of double pivot, but not alone.

Rakitic? Seriously? I woudn't.

Oh, and about the discussion on this topic... I think that in the present, Casemiro is the best DM of the world. His covering and marking is marvelous. With the ball, Busquets is better than him, but defending, Casemiro is a monster.

Samper, Roberto, Rakitic and EV probably will be too scared to play 433 anyway

Catta

The midfield looked so much better with Roberto instead of Busi. His time as a top DM at Barca is over unless we clone Xavi and Iniesta. In the CL he should be nowhere near the first 11.

ab739

Hopefully Vidal still has some play in him and can relieve busquets from the CL. Let busquets play against La liga shitters cause he's useless against top opponents

PhilS

Not ready yet, which is understandable. Won't be a guaranteed starter this year, will have to play well to keep his place.

Barcilliant

Roberto is shit against strong opponent as a midfielder.
There is a reason why he was forced to play as a RB.

Roberto is shit as a right back against good opponents. When he was right back in cl opposition was in party mode.

Either Rakitic or Roberto as dm. Vidal CA play there too but we would waste his ability to go forward.

I been saying time and again that Busquets is done. Suarez and Pique should be benched too but Valverde is gutless and it won't happen.

Home of Barca Fans