Sergio Busquets

J

Jamie Cal

Note his tackle on Soldaddy that sets the move that leads to the penalty in motion.

xXKonan

To this day I still hear some United fans on Red cafe constantly call him a "Cnut"(Intentionally misspelled) for that dumb Peekaboo accident that happened 5 years ago vs Inter. and they still hate him for other things from the Two CL finals. :lol:

ManusXavi

I know speed isn't his thing but I still do hope that he doesn't lose what he has during the next 5 years.

To this day I still hear some United fans on Red cafe constantly call him a "Cnut"(Intentionally misspelled) for that dumb Peekaboo accident that happened 5 years ago vs Inter. and they still hate him for other things from the Two CL finals. :lol:

Man United would take Busquets in a heart beat if they could.

ManusXavi

Sure it can be viewed as meaningless, but those who consider candidates for the shortlist for the Ballon d'Or deemed that Busi's play had not validated itself worthy. It's a shame because Busi has been nothing short of dominant over the past year at his position.

It's Barbaric that C.Ronaldo beats Busquets in the World player of the year rankings each of the past 6 years.

raskolnikov

Has there ever been a player that gets so hated for one dive?

Years later and still many disregard his greatness and act like he the worst diver in football.

Kuchi

it's just hate man, that's all. We've been dominating the last decade, which must be frustrating for big egos. It's the only negative bullshit they can come up with, Busquets dives, Messi on drugs and dependand on Xavi & Iniesta, Ney & Suarez can't perform without Messi and so on. It's awesome how facts and reality smacks them right in the face.

F

Flavia

Has there ever been a player that gets so hated for one dive?

Years later and still many disregard his greatness and act like he the worst diver in football.

Even worse that for cr, who dives 1000x more, that is no problem.

Home of Barca Fans