Sergio Busquets

Observer

Banned
Another amazing performance

Doesn't really matter if he's not a magician or some may even call predictable, but the execution is just a class above.

jamrock

Making the transition to cm nicely.

Best dm of his generation by a county mile.

The youngest member of the holy Trinity, long may we enjoy him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wouldn't have any player in the World over him in the position and role he plays for the team.

Absolute boss.

The Verrattis, Krooses and Pogbas got nothing over this guy.

SocalBarcaFan

Best midfielder in the world currently, everything he touches turns to gold.

You are right but I wanna talk about his defense. Some people say he is too slow but I see him win more balls back through tackles or interceptions than any other player in the world. You don't need to be fast with your feet when you're a genius and you're mind is 10X faster than everyone elses.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You are right but I wanna talk about his defense. Some people say he is too slow but I see him win more balls back through tackles or interceptions than any other player in the world. You don't need to be fast with your feet when you're a genius and you're mind is 10X faster than everyone elses.

You don't need speed when you can anticipate and predict the movements of the opposition.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
If Busi didn't play football, he'd be a badass chess player. He's always thinking a few moves ahead of his opponent(s).

Home of Barca Fans