Sergio Busquets

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
When your tall lanky and skinny as sergi its nearly impossible to not get your foot stepped on and you shin knicked... not saying he is hurt every time he goes down but dude takes a beating week in week out and he is only my age i prolly would lose my cool after a while

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
One of his team mates said that Busi is a beast... all the time he falls down holding his knee he's just play-acting to ensure the foul is called, he generally doesn't get hurt and his physical appearance is a major bluff!!

Don't remember if it's Pique or Bojan!!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
At 1 point of the game, both him and Dani were on the floor clutching thier leg like they have been shot. I dunno why but it is such a funny sight knowing that its just one of thier routine drogba moments
Those two faults were yellow cards worthy. Alves could have been really hurt by what Gago pulled off.

barca96

gago is another son of a ....
he should've been sent off..
the amount of fouls commited on messi alone is enough for 2 yellows..
dirty mother....
im still so pissed at that all white team..dirty ass players..

diegomessi

for me sergi B has been way more important then Iniesta this season... with injuries and everything its like we sold iniesta

barca96

for me sergi B has been way more important then Iniesta this season... with injuries and everything its like we sold iniesta

he was important?lol
he surely got more attention than iniesta, but for the wrong reasons with the amount of mistakes he made.:p

diegomessi

he was important?lol
he surely got more attention than iniesta, but for the wrong reasons with the amount of mistakes he made.:p

you do not give him near enough credit for the way he has taken part in our ball movement he is fantastic on the ball i dont care what anyone says every one makes mistakes pep mademistakes as 21 wwhat if we had merely thrown him away

mc-pedro

you do not give him near enough credit for the way he has taken part in our ball movement he is fantastic on the ball i dont care what anyone says every one makes mistakes pep mademistakes as 21 wwhat if we had merely thrown him away

+1, Sergio Busquets is still young, remember that, he's been really really good this season

barca96

i did give him credit after the match at bernabeu.
before i used to think that yaya should play over busi but now it's better if they play together since busi has been good lately. but i still think that yaya is better offensively and defensively. but that is just my opinion..

diegomessi

i did give him credit after the match at bernabeu.
before i used to think that yaya should play over busi but now it's better if they play together since busi has been good lately. but i still think that yaya is better offensively and defensively. but that is just my opinion..

biscuits has some of the qualities of yaya xavi and iniesta all mixed together

barca96

biscuits has some of the qualities of yaya xavi and iniesta all mixed together

i noticed that..just last night in bed i was picturing his moves..(he's really getting in to me lately) but for that exact reason i don't like him to be at dm. he needs to be played at cm.
however i don't see much iniesta in him.xavi and yaya and keita yes..but not iniesta.

i also took time to think about cesc. before i used think that he is like iniesta but now i think that his playing style is more similar to xavi's.. cesc doesnt really keep the ball long like iniesta. and he certainly doesn't dribble like iniesta, not even close.

diegomessi

i noticed that..just last night in bed i was picturing his moves..(he's really getting in to me lately) but for that exact reason i don't like him to be at dm. he needs to be played at cm.
however i don't see much iniesta in him.xavi and yaya and keita yes..but not iniesta.

i also took time to think about cesc. before i used think that he is like iniesta but now i think that his playing style is more similar to xavi's.. cesc doesnt really keep the ball long like iniesta. and he certainly doesn't dribble like iniesta, not even close.

hahahah a bit worrisome

i like

yaya
xavi sergi (since iniesta out)

but you never know what your gonna get with yaya lately

Galning

DM, you seriously have to learn to use capital letters and punctuation marks :p

Home of Barca Fans