Sergio Busquets

Co0ter

I think Sergi has improved dramatically this season. It really is impressive that he's only 21 and with that much responsibility in the midfield. I agree with someone elses comment, 6-10 pounds of muscle could do him some good but not much more cuz it could mess with his speed/stamina. My only complaint is about his "diving", although I dont consider him much of a diver. It's more of how he's dramatic when he does get hit; I find myself calling him a bitch without realizing it and I actually like him a lot as a player. Kid needs to man up.

El Mesías

At 1 point of the game, both him and Dani were on the floor clutching thier leg like they have been shot. I dunno why but it is such a funny sight knowing that its just one of thier routine drogba moments

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Biscuits did what he's good at - I felt entertained. I don't know why, but he seems to have this awesome skill of excelling in the most important games of the season. When he'll be around 25.... dayamn.

barca96

At 1 point of the game, both him and Dani were on the floor clutching thier leg like they have been shot. I dunno why but it is such a funny sight knowing that its just one of thier routine drogba moments

haha...
these guys make me LOL...
it's like they're gonna go hollywood after football

Home of Barca Fans