Sergio Busquets

Barca_Ray_USA

You can expect from such a young players to play on and off. Pep has so much faith in him and Sergio proved that he`s worth waiting for

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Yes. He is only twenty, if he gains experience and stops being naïve, the boy is perfect replacement for Yaya.

nebeer

Love is All
Busquets has what it takes to be an important contributor in Barca. Guardiola has handled him well by having faith in him.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
He played great yesterday, I like him very much... he has got great technique, something you don't expect when you look at him

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
A little comparison in La Liga:

Toure: 1503 minutes played: 111 balls won back. 6,6 per match
Busquets: 1220 minutes played: 98 balls won back. 7,2 per match

maz

I walk the line
A little comparison in La Liga:

Toure: 1503 minutes played: 111 balls won back. 6,6 per match
Busquets: 1220 minutes played: 98 balls won back. 7,2 per match
Good stat, although perhaps slightly unfair on touré as for the majority of the first half of our season the ball was played in the opposition's half..and busquets plays further forward than yayá.

IraqiCulé

Regarding the tattoo: When he scored his first goal for FCB he said: “The phrase of the tattoo is a personal phrase and I especially dedicated the goal to my grandfather.”
I found a close-up, it's written in Arabic:

0+sergi+sergio+busquets+barcelona+tattoo.jpg

When Sergio scored his first goal for FC Barcelona, viewers could see a tattoo on his skin that wasn’t there before.
The journalists asked Sergio about it and he explained: “The phrase of the tattoo is a personal phrase and I especially dedicated the goal to my grandfather.”

Spanish media claim that the meaning of the phrase is “A thing for you, the life in my country” and that it has a personal meaning known only to Busquets.

The media also claim that Sergio was very close to his maternal grandfather, who passed away, but used to take him to football trainings when he was young, because his father didn’t have the time for that.

Last edited:

maz

I walk the line
Maybe you're reading it upside down. It looks like it says

M M T I M I T T M

Home of Barca Fans