Sergio Busquets

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
His dream goes on.
Barca B and 4th Spanish division less than year ago. Today: Spanish international :smile:

M.L. King

The Preacher
Let's be a bit more cautious in our diagnostics, eh. :) He surely is a great player, but he will need to work hard with right approach. Still young and has a lot of things to learn to become one of the best.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not the best game for Sergio tonight, could have done better to prevent that header goal.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
The game against Betis wasn't one of Busquets best. He is a great player and will improve to be one of the best in the world in his position, but for now he should take it a little bit more easy cause' he still makes to many mistakes.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It was a mistake to bring him in. He already had a card (for an unknown reason) and made no postive impact whatsoever

M.L. King

The Preacher
Pep tried the same tactics as Mourinho some years ago against us. He played Huth as the striker. We need a tall striker for similar occasions.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
We all know he can be good, we saw in the beginning of the season... I trust Pep's decision letting him play... He knows what he goes for... plus I think he made a better game than the one against Espanyol

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Never should have started vs. Lyon. No improvement from Espanyol game.
Pep obviously has heaps of trust in him
Agreed. I don`t get it either. He is non-consistent performer and thats a problem. Sometimes he plays better then Gudy and Keita but sometimes he is on of the worst(if not the worst) on the pitch.

Barca_Ray_USA

He wasn`t good, that was obvious. But can you really expect him to be among the best that soon? He played some 4th division soccer just 6 months ago

Zqa-

That should be yet another reason for not playing him almost every game. Oh, how I'm looking forward to Iniesta getting fit.. Xavi, Iniesta and Touré is superb.

Home of Barca Fans