Sergio Busquets

Antimadridista1

Seriously Busquets is just useless... When he's pressing evertime he lets tremendous spaces in the middle and the opponent just fucks our defense...
Probably the worst player with Bartra tonight.

hellsangel1

I've been wanting to say this for quite some time now but i've been busy so I haven't had time to post here much but Busquets has been poor for much of this season. All the attention has been on our back four and the CB's but we don't have anyone in the middle of the pitch to provide protection. We are getting easily over run and out-muscled........... Xavi is old and his legs aren't what they used to be and Busquets just looks so sluggish (and I know that pace has never been one of his strong points) . This guy was one of the best players last season but the fact that he's been underperforming is also one of the reasons why we've conceded so often in La Liga. Looks like a shadow of the player that actually won his starting place over Yaya Toure.

Maybe he's just being exposed more because Xavi isn't what he used to be alongside him.

Yugo Count Dante

Name one Barca player that had a not-awful match. They all did.

Nonsense, people blame Alexis every time and even today they had to say something about him.

Just delusional, it's a team off course if a couple players play bad it seems as if the whole team is playing bad but some players stood out in playing bad tonight.

And cut out the damn bitching to the ref and asking for a damn break it makes them look like awful sore losers.

barcanuck

I've been wanting to say this for quite some time now but i've been busy so I haven't had time to post here much but Busquets has been poor for much of this season. All the attention has been on our back four and the CB's but we don't have anyone in the middle of the pitch to provide protection. We are getting easily over run and out-muscled........... Xavi is old and his legs aren't what they used to be and Busquets just looks so sluggish (and I know that pace has never been one of his strong points) . This guy was one of the best players last season but the fact that he's been underperforming is also one of the reasons why we've conceded so often in La Liga. Looks like a shadow of the player that actually won his starting place over Yaya Toure.

Maybe he's just being exposed more because Xavi isn't what he used to be alongside him.

I don't think it's fair to judge his last 10 games as a whole season. He has been below par and even poor lately but he was one of our best players in the first 4-5 months of the season.

Home of Barca Fans