Sergio Busquets

M.L. King

The Preacher
Re: 28 - Sergio Busquets

A solid player, who has all the predispositions to become one of the best midfielders in the world with correct approach and patience.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

And the players that are surrounding him could help him improve even further then possible, plus the team's great performances.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Again used his minutes and earned us a penalty. I`m so impressed with this guy. Last year it`s 4th Spanish division, 12 months later - one of the main roles in El Clasico

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

Had Salgado not tripped him, he would have scored another beauty like the one against Shakhtar, im just sad he didn't. :(

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Pep moved to praise the young midfielder describing him as "streetwise" and due to his feeder club experience he "wasn`t wrapped in FC Barcelona cotton wool surroundings" which now gives him an edge over other players.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Was unlucky there to have his shot saved by Diego Lopez. It would have been a spectacular goal

roll

Tryin` to be hated

Overall a good performance but i think Pep is pushing him to much in the first team. He has a great potential but now he is just solid. Next year he will be one of our key players. He is great when we need to rest some players and deserves a nickname "super sub" :D.

maz

I walk the line

That shot was brilliant. Im so glad he signed a contract extension. He'll be a very important player for us in the future, and now.

G.J

V.H. 4 life

maz said:
That shot was brilliant. Im so glad he signed a contract extension. He'll be a very important player for us in the future, and now.
When did he sign?

maz

I walk the line

hendryrusli

Busquets Extend Contracts Till 2013

Sergio Busquets has extended his contract with FC Barcelona to 2013. His buyout clause will be €80 million.

FC Barcelona and Sergio Busquets have signed an extension to the player’s contract this Monday lunchtime. The 20-year-old midfielder is now tied to the club until 30 June 2013. Busquets’s contract was set to expire at the end of the season, but he will now be with the club for another four years.

His buyout clause is to stand at €80 million. Present at the signing were club chairman Joan Laporta, sports vice-chairman Rafael Yuste, finance vice-chairman Joan Boix, club CEO Joan Oliver, sports director Txiki Begiristain, football director Raül Sanllehí and Busquets’s agents.
Article taken from barcahttp://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada08-09/12/n081222103393.html

Evil

Shabazz

Don´t be surprized if he does, that guy has an obsession with young football players ... :roll:

Home of Barca Fans