Sergio Busquets

karthik

Mitkoa7x, haha That word Busquesm defenitely needs to be added in the dictionary.

True thing, El Estel, after a long time this video was truly fantastic. Credits to the vid editor, did a great job there.

B

barcelonista

:lol: .. Mascherano is one of the best tacklers in the world .. I would love to see him Play DM once against Real Madrid ..

I wouldn't. He's a superb tackler, interceptor and stopper. He's a poor distributor and passer though (at least for Barca standards). Actually he's not suited at all to play in midfield for a possession oriented and fast passing team. Still wonder why we bought him. He turned out to be a good centre back but that was surely not planned at the time we bid for him. He's a typical destroyer suited best for the fast paced EPL end-to-end football. Nowhere near technical enough for a Barcelona midfielder. We have played awfully whenever he was deployed in midfield: Hercules 0-2, Real Betis 1-3, Osasuna a few days ago. Yaya was perfect. Dude played CB, DM, CM and AM like a boss.

Last edited:

Maria

I wouldn't. He's a superb tackler, interceptor and stopper. He's a poor distributor and passer though (at least for Barca standards). Actually he's not suited at all to play in midfield for a possession oriented and fast passing team. Still wonder why we bought him. He turned out to be a good centre back but that was surely not planned at the time we bid for him. He's a typical destroyer suited best for the fast paced EPL end-to-end football. Nowhere near technical enough for a Barcelona midfielder. We have played awfully whenever he was deployed in midfield: Hercules 0-2, Real Betis 1-3, Osasuna a few days ago. Yaya was perfect. Dude played CB, DM, CM and AM like a boss.

Yaya's so perfect that he has a salary almost as big as Messi's.

Home of Barca Fans