Sergio Busquets

A

Assulin

Busquets weared shirt with number 28 last season because Pep didn't think that he should play as much as he did, therefore i wonder which number will be on Busquets back next season? Seven?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
pedro won't still be 27, he's a first-teamer now so he'll have something between 1-25. at a guess I'd say 12 or 17.

dani will take 2 as he has all pre-season, as well. unless we're REALLY gunning for cesc and will move rafa to 2 so the 4 is free to entice the elf-like judas to come home.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
pedro won't still be 27, he's a first-teamer now so he'll have something between 1-25. at a guess I'd say 12 or 17.

dani will take 2 as he has all pre-season, as well. unless we're REALLY gunning for cesc and will move rafa to 2 so the 4 is free to entice the elf-like judas to come home.
Busquets also went with 28 last year.

And we're not Cescing, Pep said it today that he won't play for Barcelona this year.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
And we're not Cescing, Pep said it today that he won't play for Barcelona this year.

yeah didn't think we would. wenger has sold his big names for this year.

cesc will be taken next year in the elections. which will coincide nicely with marquez leaving, thus freeing up the 4 for him to wear with pride.

huzzah.

Kubala

Biscuits looked ropey after coming on in the ESC. He needs to progress this year as we'll be relying heavily on him come ACN.

Home of Barca Fans