Sergio Busquets

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
Even if Henry does wanna try risking himself in order to play in the final, in the case he's not up to it *touch wood* Pep won't let him and neither will the rest of the team.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Exactly. He can be passionate for the team but he isn't stupid, which would you prefer, a CL final we may or may not win regardless of him being there, or Henry out for months and months which would surely spell the end of his proffesional playing career?

S

Snyde

I meant if he is up for it. If he can deliver a performance worthy of himself and help us to the trophy then I don't care whether he risks himself or not as long as he willingly does it.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
if he plays tonight, i pray he doesn't perform one of his trademark moves (faking a pass but pulling the ball behind his back) because he is garantueed to lose the ball. Also don't give a stupid nonchalant pass, sergi

for the rest: i trust him. he can annoy the hell out of anyone. :lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
adam! why aren't you in this thread?! me and you are the original busquets fan club!

the kid started the CL final! youngest player on the pitch! and he was awesome!

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
adam! why aren't you in this thread?! me and you are the original busquets fan club!

Without a doubt. I had my concerns but summed it up before the game to a few friends; "When Busquets plays well, he does it in style. But when he plays badly, he does it in style."

Tonight he was on the good end of his styleometer :D

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!

:worthy: :worthy::worthy: :busquets:

The kid's a legend in the making, Roy Keane meets Pep Guardiola and a massive set of cojones. Champions League final against the holders? Pah! No problem, the occasion didn't unsettle him, nor did the opponents and he seems to be getting over his habit of getting booked all the time. A superb debut season and I expect an awful lot of Sergi in years to come.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Solid performance yesterday.
We have to give credit to him for being even more than a decent cover for midfield throughout the whole season...
A player for the future for sure but I can`t see him in Ini or Xavi role.
I don`t think he is capable of being perfect like them but he will be great too.
Future of Spain and Barca.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
:worthy: :worthy::worthy: :busquets:

The kid's a legend in the making, Roy Keane meets Pep Guardiola and a massive set of cojones. Champions League final against the holders? Pah! No problem, the occasion didn't unsettle him, nor did the opponents and he seems to be getting over his habit of getting booked all the time. A superb debut season and I expect an awful lot of Sergi in years to come.

amen.

what a player he can become.

needs to be wearing 4, 7 or 16 next season.

il pepe

Last year in Barca B and in one year... what a progress.

And did anyone really know him when Pep brought him in the squad?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
What if Thiago would make the same journey that Busquets has made? Than we don't need any Cescs or any others for CM backup!

Home of Barca Fans