Sergio Busquets

Trequartista

The good
Whassup Valon!........ What have i been smoking??? Well i just got back from California, so i will let you tell it!! lol...... So you think when we come up against the other perennial heavyweights we are gonna be fine with a Xavi/Iniesta/Busquets midfield when we dont have possession?

Another Busquetes hater,I am tired,Busquetes was born to be underrated.

Galning

For La Lliga we'll be fine, but I think we need more power for CL. Against teams like Chelsea we'll be screwed, I think.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I dont think so... but its just our opinions, so its all good son...Okay, tactically when we come up against teams that can be physical but say, got a creative player too, how do we line up? In our classic 4-3-3???
What makes you think that Busquets doesn't have "power"?
He played against the Germans in the WC and he played the possibly the best match of the whole tournament.

V

Valon

We won't be in trouble against Chelsea because they will park the bus. And we'll have the ball. :)

ZIG-ZAG-ZIG

Another Busquetes hater,I am tired,Busquetes was born to be underrated.

Cmon man, dont start that childish sh*$%*$t...all i offered was an opinion on why Busquets is inadequate and now i'm a hater??? Alright Mido, he is a underrated and better than most of the defensive players at the other top teams. There. Happy. Can we all go play outside now?? lol *Hater*?!?! Its called an opinion buddy..........

Trequartista

The good
He played against the Germans in the WC and he played the possibly the best match of the whole tournament.

I am really surprised with those opinions ,People think that if you are a tall African player in your midfield then we will contol the midfield with his physical appearance.

Cmon man, dont start that childish sh*$%*$t...all i offered was an opinion on why Busquets is inadequate and now i'm a hater??? Alright Mido, he is a underrated and better than most of the defensive players at the other top teams. There. Happy. Can we all go play outside now?? lol *Hater*?!?! Its called an opinion buddy..........
You are Welcome :p

ZIG-ZAG-ZIG

I am really surprised with those opinions ,People think that if you are a tall African player in your midfield then we will contol the midfield with his physical appearance.

loooool true

Damn what have i started??? ...Dudes goin off on each-other and getting tetchy!! hahaha....We all need the season to start NOW evidently lol

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I understand that people don't like Busi, he looks goofy and his antics are hilarious... But to think that he doesn't suit our system, that he is inadequate and that he is not effective is just crazy!

Busquets for President!

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Xabi Alonso was bad at the world cup, imo.
Agree. As always.

Busquets is not a double pivot but can play as one (4-2-3-1 formation last season aswell) but he is like you say Mido better in a 4-3-3 as a sole DM when he's right infront of the backline where he should be, bossing around.

VISCA BARCA VAMOS BUSIIIII!

Hamzah

High Definition Member

in that game he was marking ozil who isn't powerful. trust me we need a powerful midfielder because we have nobody to do that role.

Barcafan 2304

To be honest, i dont think there are many haters here for the anteater and he certainly has a fair share of supporters. I was critical of him months ago but his recent performances for club and country (in the title run in and the WC) have been very good.

Home of Barca Fans