Gerson Santos da Silva

hardyboy

20m????lolol...The deal looks shady as fuck. Another deal in which money laundering will be involved.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I am only expecting samper to genuinely make it top level, rest i will believe in them when i see something special and some maturity too. The performance of recent la masia graduates of late helped me reach this decision. I think we are hyping them too much. Remember the days when we were claiming munir to be next rivaldo and what not. Rafinha is good but needs to show some consistency, i am sure he will get more chances next season with the ban in play and xavi leaving too. Roberto has proven to be a decent sub but not good enough to be a starter. Halilovic attitude is pretty bad, he still did not adjust to barca style.

Jombi

This one is legit I think as many clubs are interested and Juve already offered 15M.

20m for a guy who isnt even a regular for his Brazilian club?

I havent seen really trustworthy sources that say that many top clubs are interested in this guy.

Icarium

Lifestealer
20m for a guy who isnt even a regular for his Brazilian club?

I havent seen really trustworthy sources that say that many top clubs are interested in this guy.

It is true that many clubs are interested in him. In january lot of rumours suggested that united signed him for £22M but it never came to fruition. Chelsea, city and juve were interested too. Juve was ready to pay 15m euros.

Jombi

It is true that many clubs are interested in him. In january lot of rumours suggested that united signed him for £22M but it never came to fruition. Chelsea, city and juve were interested too. Juve was ready to pay 15m euros.

Were these rumours from credible sources? United signing him for 30m euros? He hasnt even played a season in Brazil?

khaled_a_d

We also have Alena in 97 too.

You missed Kaptoum and Engeune too.

Alena is 1998 born ,but yeah there is plenty of others

I am only expecting samper to genuinely make it top level, rest i will believe in them when i see something special and some maturity too. The performance of recent la masia graduates of late helped me reach this decision. I think we are hyping them too much. Remember the days when we were claiming munir to be next rivaldo and what not. Rafinha is good but needs to show some consistency, i am sure he will get more chances next season with the ban in play and xavi leaving too. Roberto has proven to be a decent sub but not good enough to be a starter. Halilovic attitude is pretty bad, he still did not adjust to barca style.

Honestly ,Samper isn't by any mean our best prospect and he doesn't really fit in the 1st team that much .he recently lost his place with B team and he totally lack defensive ability while still making stupid tackles .he lack ability to control the tempo .he only impresses in making some gr8 through passes .I would never rate him over either Rafinha or Halilovic in terms of chances of making it to 1st team. he still have a chance though

Icarium

Lifestealer
Honestly ,Samper isn't by any mean our best prospect and he doesn't really fit in the 1st team that much .he recently lost his place with B team and he totally lack defensive ability while still making stupid tackles .he lack ability to control the tempo .he only impresses in making some gr8 through passes .I would never rate him over either Rafinha or Halilovic in terms of chances of making it to 1st team. he still have a chance though

Last season everyone played bad for B team. Wouldn't draw too much conclusions from it, i believe more in samper not because of his abilities but because of his football intelligence.

kozza

Barça became a cash cow for Brazilian profiteers with the help of Bartomeu, Rosell and Laporta.

dakt

I don't know....judging by the highlights he's quite good, but 20 million is a bit too much. I really don't know, but I like what I see so far.
Oh, well...welcome to Barca and best of luck.

Bertus

Summoning [MENTION=20103]Flavia[/MENTION] to get some real infos about him.

I only know him through FM...

F

Flavia

Summoning @Flavia to get some real infos about him.

I only know him through FM...

I don't know him. This is his 1st year at senior level, and I didn't watch fluminense at all yet. I never watch the state championships, as the quality is very low.
Maybe [MENTION=18534]mark1nhu[/MENTION] knows something about him, he's from Rio.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We should buy the whole scouting department of Porto. :p

With this unknown guy, I guess 20m is OK. Once he comes over to Europe and plays for us, even if he underperforms, I think we can still recoup the 20m fee rather easily.

Home of Barca Fans