RM's next manager/coach (Infos, debates, etc.)

Bertus

Creating a thread, to regroup infos.

Hermel shared many new infos last night on RMC.

- Hermel hates, hates, hates, hates Benitez.

- There was an official survey: more than 70% of RM socios wanted Carlo to stay, so now the socios are angry.

- Ronaldo is angry too. Hermel also pointed, quoting another journalist, that it was the first time in six months that Ronaldo used his twitter to make a political choice. He chose to defend Ancelotti.

- Ronaldo is really on the edge.

- And the big news, hermel talked with higher ups from RM, and yeah that's true, there's 95% chance that Rapha fecking benitez [(c)Morten] is RM's new coach.

F

Flavia

I don't understand why Carlo was sacked. 4 trophies in 2 years, one of those the so much wanted decima. rm was playing a very nice brand of attacking football. Played their best in a long time from october to december... He didn't do well in la liga, but it was probably a matter of time before winning it with rm. No wonder their socios aren't pleased. I think anyone will be a downgrade.

And if flo is really getting eduardo inda as a spokeperson back, the times of brawls in the press will be back.

Bertus

I don't understand why Carlo was sacked. 4 trophies in 2 years, one of those the so much wanted decima. rm was playing a very nice brand of attacking football. Played their best in a long time from october to december... He didn't do well in la liga, but it was probably a matter of time before winning it with rm. No wonder their socios aren't pleased. I think anyone will be a downgrade.

And if flo is really getting eduardo inda as a spokeperson back, the times of brawls in the press will be back.

Hermel explained what some RM people are thinking.

They want to aim for La Liga title next year. And they think Benitez could do it. They don't really care if Fans will probably dislike how Benitez does things, and his defensive tactics.

All they want is to win La Liga next year.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Perez owes some favors to Benítez after Napoli overpayed for some Madrid fringe players. He's a Madridista too.

Rahj

he might be back after his sabbatical, but only if uncle flo is replaced by someone with common sense.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Perez owes some favors to Benítez after Napoli overpayed for some Madrid fringe players. He's a Madridista too.

I read somewhere on Twitter that Perez promised Benitez that he would hire him at some point if he did exactly that. :lol:

Bertus

I read somewhere on Twitter that Perez promised Benitez that he would hire him at some point if he did exactly that. :lol:
I read on twitter that the Earth is not round.

The most logical explanation is from the infos hermel shared. RM board thinks Benitez will help them win La Liga, even if it means an ugly play style.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I read on twitter that the Earth is not round.

The most logical explanation is from the infos hermel shared. RM board thinks Benitez will help them win La Liga, even if it means an ugly play style.

I have no doubt about that. Just found it funny, that's all.

Benitez is not the solution IMO. He did well with Chelsea considering the circumstances, but his stint at Napoli has been very underwhelming. I think someone like Jorge Jesus would do a great job at Madrid tbh.

Bertus

I have no doubt about that. Just found it funny, that's all.

Benitez is not the solution IMO. He did well with Chelsea considering the circumstances, but his stint at Napoli has been very underwhelming. I think someone like Jorge Jesus would do a great job at Madrid tbh.
No one thinks Benitez is the solution besides Perez and his fucked up board :rofl1:

To be fair, amongs anyone that could sign now, they will all be a downgrade compared to Carlo IMO.

Home of Barca Fans