Aleix Vidal

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
So yeah, Lucho and his staff couldn't figure this out during the summer? Strange if you ask me.

Raketa10

I am not saying he is good but wtf happened? In the summer they were saying they believe in him, 2 months later and ONE official game played and he is gone?!?! WTF?!? And to be fair against Alaves entire team was disastrous.

I am sure something happened in the locker room this is definitely strange!

Last edited:

Raketa10

I didn't like him from the start since he was more RW than RB but to be fair Lucho from the start treated him badly. If he was against his signing he should have said that to the board. Last year there was " basketball incident" and this year one bad game and he is done. With Lucho some players have different treatment. Look at Bartra case or Grimaldo. Really do not like this side of Lucho.

SahanBarca

I am not saying he is good but wtf happened? In the summer they were saying they believe in him, 2 months later and ONE official game played and he is gone?!?! WTF?!? And to be fair against Alaves entire team was disastrous.

Yep that's what supposed to be

SahanBarca

I didn't like him from the start since he was more RW than RB but to be fair Lucho from the start treated him badly. If he was against his signing he should have said that to the board. Last year there was " basketball incident" and this year one bad game and he is done. With Lucho some players have different treatment. Look at Bartra case or Grimaldo. Really do not like this side of Lucho.

You don't get selected in games if you fuck up in training

God Serena

He was awful when he started playing in January as well. He was our worst performer in every single pre-season game he played in no matter how weak the opposition and when the actual season started he only got worse. It's not as if he pulled a Mascherano against Alaves and Lucho was like "Fuck it, you're fired."

Raketa10

He was awful when he started playing in January as well. He was our worst performer in every single pre-season game he played in no matter how weak the opposition and when the actual season started he only got worse. It's not as if he pulled a Mascherano against Alaves and Lucho was like "Fuck it, you're fired."

He played 10 games in la liga for us! 10 not 30 and 70% of that was before March last season! So either Lucho and board made a HUGE mistake by signing him which they saw emediately after 2 months or something went terribly wrong. You do not give up of the player you paid 17m after 2 months, for that you have to be an idiot! On the other hand if you become aware that you signed wrong guy after 2 months of playing than you did terrible scouting and than again you are an idiot who throw away 17m.

The most important question is why didn't they sign another RB in summer if they were aware of the situation?!

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We really don't know what's going on behind the curtain. Must be more to it than just poor displays when he got chance to play.

Asylum15

You knew immediately he wasn't going to make it for us.

Adios in January. We need to sign another QUALITY fullback that CAN play in our system.

That may be harder than we think.

Home of Barca Fans