Aleix Vidal

M

monamou

I don't know what's your point. Aleix already played as a right back several times with a positive effect. But not every attacking player can be shifted into a defender. It's easy to say 'hey, why not Pedro' but in fact it's not this easy.

Pedro can't even tackle.

G

Gasgas

I have to say, I was extremely impressed with what seemed to be some very precise descriptions of vidal's playing positions and even the number of times he played in them.
Have to be honest, It caught me off guard, I almost doubted myself for a few seconds, But eventually to realize it was simply an exact copy-paste info from whoscored!

aleix.png

Everyone look, It coincidentally and magically says that he had only one appearance as a forward

For those who aren't familiar with whoscored, When a team uses 4-2-3-1 formation, Whoscored names the right and left forwards, Attacking midfielders, And yes you guessed it, It's just another name for a 'winger', It's just that whoscored doesn't use this term.
Wait look, In whoscored it says that robben played 6 times as an right attacking midfielder, with a score of 8.8!!, That means he can be a god-like right back for us!.............right?.

It's worth saying, There is nothing wrong with being wrong about something, That's how we all learn, And there is nothing wrong with using outside sources and info, We aren't walking encyclopedias.
But when someone blindly throws info and numbers without taking the context in which they were made, And their validity, It obliterates the creditably of the one using them, And puts them in an embarrassing position, Which is what you just did to yourself.
Notice his high rating as a right defender :p

M

monamou

Talks are well-advanced according to Sport... *it's happening fancy gif*

Antimadridista1

Never seen Darmian play to be honest.
Aleix Vidal knows la Liga very well, kind of experienced player that can definitely help you win more league trophies.

M

monamou

Well I don't think that Denis has a big future at Barca and Halilovic needs to go on loan anyway as he's promoted to the first team this summer. I think those two plus 10M would be a fair deal.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I would not give up on Denis so early. He could become a really good player who could either be useful for us or be worth way more than ~10 Mil.

As I said my opinion on Vidal is: Max. is 15 Mil. Maybe include a loan for someone like Halilovic but definitely not more.

Home of Barca Fans