Aleix Vidal

Jombi

Plays 20 minutes for the first time in 8 months, people already being disappointed. Starts to judge him. Priceless. If he had scored a goal, he would have been the second coming of Christ until next game.

Co0ter

He was obviously a bit nervous, but then again who wouldn't be. Guy played 20 minutes for first time since what last may?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That smile on his face when he came on.
He had a long and tough road to get to play for his Barca.

Devils

Of course he has a free pass.

I won't be judging Aleix for a while. I was just happy to see him play.

We all know he is a quality player and will eventually show it.

God Serena

Plays 20 minutes for the first time in 8 months, people already being disappointed. Starts to judge him. Priceless. If he had scored a goal, he would have been the second coming of Christ until next game.

Amusing to hear from the one dropping bile on Arda.

Jombi

Amusing to hear from the one dropping bile on Arda.

I havent slagged off Arda based on how he played today. In fact I havent slagged him off at all. He is a good player. Not among the elite, but a good player which will provide depth, unlike Munir.

We need patience. And there is room for disagreement regarding how we rate players.

Last edited:

Darko

How the hell did he look bad?
Only had one mistake when he was clumsy with the ball after receiving a great pass. Other then that he really did nothing wrong (and nothing outstanding).

F

Flavia

I havent slagged off Arda based on how he played today. In fact I havent slagged him off at all. He is a good player. Not among the elite, but a good player which will provide depth, unlike Munir.

We need patience. And there is room for disagreement regarding how we rate players.

Saying average players like Parejo are as good as Arda is slagging off. And there you are again, saying he's not elite... but lucas lima is, right?

El Flaco

Wait, what? Yesterday, you said Sergi Roberto was a better footballer than Arda and the latter isn't among the best midfielders in the world. Also, you diminishing the impact Arda had on Atleti...

So yeah, that's slagging off...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans