Aleix Vidal

gasgas

i was beginning to think that this guy would stay and Valverde woulf end up playing him ahead of both malcolm and Dmebele

BarçaBarça

Fine deal, which also shows the fact that we overpaid for him in the first place.
At least he is gone now, and we have a better replacement (as we have with Deulofeu and Paulinho as well).

vinni

Thank you Vidal. :barcaflag:

Im happy he could return to a proper club like Sevilla. I was afraid he would end up in some shitty club. I never rated him much, but he gave us some good perfomances and allways ran his ass off for Barcelona.

hulinat

i remember back in 2012-13 i was advocating that we buy Pogba or Vidal and you were trashing my suggestions sayinh they are terrible. How do you feel now that we have signed Arturo Vidal? (yeah i know it's not the right thread)

now that we have an even older trashed up Vidal on high wages? He's injury, prone, going to get fat and unmotived. The epitome of Arda Turan, a complete needless and stupid signing.

He will be watching our games in the stands already on April 2019 called it here first bro.

Messi983

I've always liked him and think he'll be great for Machin's system. Wouldn't be surprised if he'd have a good game against us in Supercopa if he'll get a chance.

Thanks for everything and good luck, Aleix.

Messi983

He's starting today against Zalgiris.

DkLbWJtX0AA6SrD.jpg

xXKonan

Vidal and Escudero were the weak links of the team.

Escudero was having a hard time dealing with Dembele for most of the match but we didn't really have anyone on the left to really put the screws to Vidal consistently.

Home of Barca Fans