Aleix Vidal

vlad

He was good.

Before some of you starts crying like little kids before the match why he is in first 11, please wait until first half then start to complain, dont act like spoiled fans who's desired toy isnt in first 11, give player a chance, even if he isnt barca level he can offer good display sometimes

Messi983

EV made absolutely the right decision to start Vidal. He expected Espanyol will congest midfield so we would need to exploit wings more and with Dembele out Vidal was our best option to do that.

I always liked him and think he can still offer a lot in remainder of this season so I hope this was not his last game for Barça. But if it was then he'll leave on a high note.

Neeraj

His best match in a while, that's for sure. However, shouldn't jump the gun because of one good cross and a few good moments; he's still an average player and we should look to sell him ASAP - hopefully this performance pushes his suitors to make a serious bid for him.

Windhook

Definitely his best game since that terrible injury against Alaves last season. Also last night was probably his last game for Barcelona, something wasn't right during the substitution. It seemed deeply emotional to me.

Sorin

He was tackled by one asspanyol douche directly on the ankle. Looked really bad. He was probably in pain.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Definitely his best game since that terrible injury against Alaves last season. Also last night was probably his last game for Barcelona, something wasn't right during the substitution. It seemed deeply emotional to me.

Same here. He looked strange.

I am still hoping he stays though as backup RW.

Kohe321

Norwegian commentator noted the same thing, there was definitely a slight melancholic look to him when he went off.

xXKonan

I think Valverde is okay with Vidal to stay for at least for the rest of the season, but also won't step in his way if he requests a transfer this month. I'm think Vidal wants to move this month simply because he wants to play and I don't blame him for it as he's behind a number of players here in the pecking order.

His role has been defined as a 3rd choice Winger/RB and he probably feels a team like Roma/Sevilla he would be playing a lot more with a chance at being a starter.

Home of Barca Fans