Aleix Vidal

God Serena

Think he would rock in England.

I really love how much you appreciate him as a hard worker and former La Masia player, but I'm sorry, there's no way he'd be anything but a bench option for any team in the top 10 spots, and that's being generous.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I really love how much you appreciate him as a hard worker and former La Masia player, but I'm sorry, there's no way he'd be anything but a bench option for any team in the top 10 spots, and that's being generous.

He has 3 positions to play in. Valverde's standard RW, RF in 4-3-3 and RB if Semedo/Roberto are out. He is not a terrible backup to have.

xXKonan

According to Cat Radio, the club has been satisfied with his performances but with Coutinho joining, his game time will be halved and if he wants to leave we want at least half of what we paid for him to go.

Jombi

Yes, a buy option is too much to ask for apparently. Just get rid of him on a loan for the remainder of his contract.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
At least Arda actually had some games, I remember many anyways. Buy Vidal? I don’t even remember when he had a decent 5 minutes. Shockingly bad for us.

BarcaOG

Banned
that's such nonsense, vidal has not been 'totally' shite for us...his goal against real ALONE makes him a better buy than arda

Home of Barca Fans