Aleix Vidal

Xaviniesta

Looks better than Deu as RW. Maybe give him a start at Girona this Saturday.

Wow we have a lot of easy fixtures this month followed by a tough schedule in October. I dont know if facing tough teams all in one go is better than facing them spread apart...

Messi983

For some reason I seriously dislike this guy on a personal level even though I don't know him. My intuition tells me that he is a c**t and has serious attitude issues. Also he doesn't track back or care enough to fulfill his defensive duties

Don't know about that, it seems he's well liked and respected by his teammates. Also seems to me like a positive guy that has already gone through a lot in his first two seasons here. He's not a starting RB material and probably not even a backup (and it seems EV doesn't intend to use him as RB anymore so that's not a problem) but I think he can still offer us something as RW until Dembele comes back so hopefully he'll get a chance as I'm not too impressed with Deulofeu so far.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Nothing really against him, but he is just an average player. The likes you would see playing for a team like the one we played tonight and never even on the bench at a team like Barca. I think he is gone come the summer.

Home of Barca Fans