Aleix Vidal

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He was bad but I can't be more msd at him than at Suarez or others who are world class and yet dogshit and not try as much.

Vidal is not the reason why we dropped points.

jairzinho

He may be not be the reason why we dropped points but overall he doesn't have the attributes to play at any elite club, let alone Barcelona.

Needs to be sold in the summer.

pregra

What surprises me with Vidal, and every other backup player, is that they never seem to play as if their life depended on it. Just strolling around with no guts or glory.

FCBfan22

He was running circles around their LB, trying to get the ball off him. Unsuccessfully. In attack, he fucked a lot of things up.

3rd worst player on the pitch, behind Paulinho and Roberto.

Givenchy

What surprises me with Vidal, and every other backup player, is that they never seem to play as if their life depended on it. Just strolling around with no guts or glory.

actually regarding Vidal i think he has a decent attitude and gives as good as he can.. the problem being his good is probably championship level

Sorin

Should have no business being on the field when Coutinho and Dembele are on the bench. Unless someone is injured or something or we have a 3 goal lead in a game, this guy shouldn't see any minutes whatsoever. He'll be gone by next season so why keep giving him chance after chance after chance? He's trash.

Givenchy

Should have no business being on the field when Coutinho and Dembele are on the bench. Unless someone is injured or something or we have a 3 goal lead in a game, this guy shouldn't see any minutes whatsoever. He'll be gone by next season so why keep giving him chance after chance after chance? He's trash.

watch Valverde start him against Chelsea

Sorin

watch Valverde start him against Chelsea

It's basically between him, Paulinho and Dembele for that right spot. Dembele is being used as a substitute so fat chance he starts so yeah, one of the donkeys will start.

Unless Valverde engineers another masterstroke and uses Gomes after keeping him out of the loop for ages and cue us moaning when he launches more rockets than Elon Musk.

raskolnikov

It's basically between him, Paulinho and Dembele for that right spot. Dembele is being used as a substitute so fat chance he starts so yeah, one of the donkeys will start.

Unless Valverde engineers another masterstroke and uses Gomes after keeping him out of the loop for ages and cue us moaning when he launches more rockets than Elon Musk.
He will start the same 4-4-2 from the first match.subbing dembele in when we are trailling and they are parking the bus.

Neeraj

We would be laughing at teams like Liverpool, etc. if they had someone like Vidal playing for them. I don't understand what he provides to this team. I do not get Valverde's fascination with playing him over a 150m euro signing. It's baffling. It's not like he's young and has potential either. He is truly, useless and will/should be sold. Every minute he gets is a mismanagement.

RIZALDINHO

vidal is a terrible player the fact that he makes the squad instead of denis saurez is ridiculous when denis would provides more to the team than vidal. selling vidal in the summer would be the best option.

PhilS

No, Vidal is not equal to other options on the right side of the midfield. For instance, Paulinho regularly joins in the attack, that might possibly lead to something good. Vidal is just not good enough, and now I think he trying to avoid getting into positions where he will receive the ball. Is he trying to hide on the field? Try anyone else, Denis, Alena, really anyone. That has to be enough of Vidal for this season.

Neeraj

Not in the squad for Atletico I read. Good. One down, only 2 we have to worry about.

Is he injured? If not, how does one go from a manager's go to player, to not making a squad, just like that? If he's not injured/sick, then that's another example of Valverde's puzzling decisions.

Having said that, couldn't be happier to see Vidal out of the squad. He's just so useless.

Home of Barca Fans