Aleix Vidal

Messi983

According to Sport Sevilla is offering a loan with obligatory buy for 8m if they qualify for CL. Barça demands 10m and don't want any conditions included.

henias

He is not good at linkup plays with Roberto, starting Vidal is always risky and should only come in as a sub. He did literally nothing offensively and hardly put in crosses. Semedo and Roberto would have a greater impact.

God Serena

Sell him and play who to give rest to first 11 players. Never mind, sell Denis, Digne too. Rakitic is shit as well. Let's get Firminho and Verratti and make a statement NOW

Vidal is the worst player on the team and would easily be replaced by any player from our B team.

Raketa10

Vidal is the worst player on the team and would easily be replaced by any player from our B team.

This! We can argue over Gomes, Rafinha or Paco but there is really no one here who can say that Vidal has the quality to play for Barca and same goes for Denis. While problem with Denis is not the lack of technical quality but the fact that he is just too soft, problem with Vidal is that he brings absolutely nothing to the team. To be fair he can press opponents on their half but that's the only thing he can do and that's just not good enough to be a Barca player.

Vidal is bad in defense, bad in attack, he's short and long pass is nowhere near the required level of Barca. He looks like a headless chicken on the field. No one knows is he a RB or RW since he is equally bad in both positions. I am not a big fan of Arnaiz but to be fair I am sure that he can't be worse on the wing than Vidal is. I will most probably get slaughtered for saying this but I would always play Deulofeu before Vidal, at least he brings some pace and he can dribble the opponent every now and then.

Last edited:

MessiTHEgoat

He's better than Denis and Rafinha. Won't even talk about Deulofeu.

deulofeu maybe, but denis and rafinha? in what is he better than them?

he's the worst player in our squad with deulofeu. Now I understand why lucho never took him to any match in the first half of the last season till he worked his ass off for it.

Messi983

Better in everything.

I liked Denis in Villarreal and was happy when he came back but he didn't show much so far. Rafinha is injured all the time and no need to talk about Deulofeu. I would take Vidal over all of them.

God Serena

He's better than Denis and Rafinha. Won't even talk about Deulofeu.

Rafinha has been injured all season, by that logic he's been better than Dembele as well.
I wouldn't say he's better than Denis, either. As bad and as soft as Denis has been, he's had more good moments for us than Vidal.
And the same goes for Deulofeu. Does Vidal have any tools whatsoever? He presses and tries to defend, but it's not like Deulofeu spent the entire game walking. Deu's one trick of dribbling to the touchline and forcing a cross has been several times more effective than Vidal doing absolutely fuck all in every game he plays. At least Deu has somehow forced some OGs here and there...

henias

Better in everything.

I liked Denis in Villarreal and was happy when he came back but he didn't show much so far. Rafinha is injured all the time and no need to talk about Deulofeu. I would take Vidal over all of them.

U sure about that? In what way? He's been very average in both attack and defence, Based on per 90 mins game, in terms aerial duels, duels percentage, successful take-ons, tackles won, he's worse than Denis and Semedo. Attack wise, he has lower pass completion, lesser chances created and key passes. When comparing with Denis, he racked up a slightly higher score in defence (32.88 vs 13.69) vs but in terms of attack he was atrocious (63.55 vs 138.87). Vast difference. 2 goals, 2 assists vs Vidal's 1 goal and 1 assist. In terms of total score, Denis has surpassed Vidal and both played ard 300 mins.

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix#la_liga/2017/2018/aleix_vidal/862/862/5628/73/p|la_liga/2017/2018/denis_su%C3%A1rez/862/862/563/73/p|la_liga/2017/2018/n%C3%A9lson_semedo/862/862/19139/0/p#total_score/attack_score/defence_score/key_passes/chances_created/total_forward_passes/tackles_won/successful_take_ons/total_duels_%/assists/successful_passes/errors_leading_to_goal#total

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Denis being in Barcelona but he has been overall better than Vidal this season for sure. Even in the Espanyol game, he was invisible. 0 long passes, 0 dribbles, 0 crosses and only 79% pass success rate. Won 4 duels out of 7, same as Denis who won 4 duels out of 8. Denis made 2 dribbles, 4 crosses, 1 long ball, 83% pass completion. He missed a big chance but u cant really say Vidal's better than Denis.

Last edited:

Ronaldinho10

Latest reports coming in claiming Seville are close to getting him and all that's left to agree upon is the transfer fee. Please let this be true!

FCBfan22

According to @DiMarzio, Roma are in negotiations with Barcelona for right-back Aleix Vidal. The deal could be closed as a loan + obligation to buy (€10-12m).

Barto taking out the trash. Only Deulolfeu left if this materializes.

Home of Barca Fans