Aleix Vidal

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
ALEIX VIDAL

View attachment 6869

Born: 21 August 1989
Place of birth: Valls, Spain (Catalan)
Position: Right Winger/Right Back

Couldn't find a thread for him so I decided to make one. He joined Sevilla last season for 3 million euros. This season he has made 31 appearances in the La Liga. He has also featured in the Europa league 10 times. He has been a good player for Sevilla. We are linked with him as a replacement for Dani and from the matches he has played at RB for Sevilla, he has looked much like Dani or so I have heard.

M

monamou

I think it was reported to be 25m euros
Yeah, that's what's been reported.

I think the price tag is justified. Would be glad to see him in blaugrana. Can also play RW if needed... we like versatile players so I take the rumours as legit.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Ex-Espanyol tho.

But still, he has more potential and already is a better player than our current RB options (after Dani ofc).

Taking into account that he's as old as Darmian, has experience in La Liga and has played in Europa League I couldn't think of a reason why we shouldn't choose him instead. He is even as versatile as Darmian - can play on either flank iirc.

Having another Spanish player wouldn't hurt, add to that that he's also Catalan which makes him a perfect fit for us and hopefully a fans favourite (just need to hope that his ties with Espanyol won't hurt someones eyes)

So this adds another RB option to us:
1) Aleix Vidal
2) Darmian
3) Fabinho
4) Bellerin

Barto:bartomeu: and Braida :braida: go get him. Chop-chop now. GO

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
We all know he can attack and he is good at it, but what I have heard about him when playing RB for Sevilla, he can defend decently as well and thats pretty much a good Barca RB for me. Being Catalan is a bonus aswell.

Home of Barca Fans