Aleix Vidal

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So, the last thing that he does for the club is he scores a goal against Real Madrid at Santiago Bernabeu! As a Catalan, that would be some cheer for him despite not making it here

FinBarcelonafan

We will receive loan fee and depending on the agreement the club loaning might pay a portion of his salary. Not end of the world.

How much is the loan fee normally? I haven't heard too much about it. The thing Is, though. It's better to get rid of Arda Turans of the world so we never have to watch them again or Douglas. Vidal is fine with the team, but I see no point loaning someone like Turan who is just cancer to our team. Douglas is just useless, but at least he tries.

Anyway, my point was why we always loan, when we could sell and be done with it? Vidal is never going to be starter for us. Max third option to wing or right back position.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

So, the last thing that he does for the club is he scores a goal against Real Madrid at Santiago Bernabeu! As a Catalan, that would be some cheer for him despite not making it here

Yeah, Vidal wasn't the best signing and in sense he was disappointment but he had bad injury and is just coming back from it. The biggest problem with him was his lack of defending skills, I think otherwise he could have made it. He is no defenseman. He is a winger.

We signed him for RB, which was mistake from our end.

Otherwise very likable guy and wish him all the best, but I don't see any spot for him here, especially now when Dembele is back.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
How much is the loan fee normally? I haven't heard too much about it. The thing Is, though. It's better to get rid of Arda Turans of the world so we never have to watch them again or Douglas. Vidal is fine with the team, but I see no point loaning someone like Turan who is just cancer to our team. Douglas is just useless, but at least he tries.

Anyway, my point was why we always loan, when we could sell and be done with it? Vidal is never going to be starter for us. Max third option to wing or right back position.

I agree on that Turan should be sold. That's a different case from Vidal though.

henias

He cost us the game at the Supercopa, poor positioning, poor defensive timing, going too much forward yet unable to put in effective crosses. Though he's no natural winger, he still a pretty decent wide option without Dembele but other than that, he should never be allowed anywhere near the defence area.

Albo

He cost us the game at the Supercopa, poor positioning, poor defensive timing, going too much forward yet unable to put in effective crosses. Though he's no natural winger, he still a pretty decent wide option without Dembele but other than that, he should never be allowed anywhere near the defence area.

He didn't cost us the game. The whole Real Madrid team looked super good while we were a mess after the Neymar debacle.

henias

He didn't cost us the game. The whole Real Madrid team looked super good while we were a mess after the Neymar debacle.

Yes he did. Him and Rakitic were major problems defensively and it was why our right side were so exposed when they counter attacked.

And of course our attack was poor with Deulofeu

Albo

Yes he did. Him and Rakitic were major problems defensively and it was why our right side were so exposed when they counter attacked.

Come on. Watch the games again, maybe we could have got a hard fought draw but that's it.

Albo

That still doesnt change the fact that Vidal was one of the worst on the pitch, besides Deulofeu, Pique and Rakitic.

No it doesn't but he didn't cost us the game by himself. Real Madrid were just much better and considering the circumstances it's no wonder.

Messi983

People still giving a sh** about meaningless preseason games.

We should sell Deulofeu and keep Vidal until summer. Loaning him doesn't make sense unless there is a loan fee and an obligatory for Roma to buy him in summer for 15-20M. But Monchi won't agree to those conditions.

khaled_a_d

People still giving a sh** about meaningless preseason games.

We should sell Deulofeu and keep Vidal until summer. Loaning him doesn't make sense unless there is a loan fee and an obligatory for Roma to buy him in summer for 15-20M. But Monchi won't agree to those conditions.

Why keep the inferior player?
Vidal has been bad for 2 years, 28 going 29 and his relation with coaches left a lot to be desired, the sooner you can get rid of him the better. He is the one who should go first, him staying was wrong in 1st place
Gerard at least was useful player in many games and EV got the best out of him in that regard, sure he can be very frustrating but this is Vidal we are talking about

Home of Barca Fans