Aleix Vidal

xXKonan

Miguel Rico reckons this game may have help saved his career here.

but like always nothing is completely 100% certain and if he keeps impressing in training and whatever chances he gets and takes advantage of them he will likely stay.

Raketa10

If he stays he can maybe play as RW but definitely not as RB. If you analyse the game against Borussia he played more as RW than RB so this is the reason he was much better. He will never be good enough RB for Barca.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
No way he stays just because of one good game against unmotivated side. Unless he has improved his defending skills drastically which I doubt, he can't be trusted in any important match.

Raketa10

I smell we wont buy anyone in winter and I sincerely doubt Palencia will get a chance.
We just can't go one without a proper RB it sooooo stupid! :facepalm:

Messi983

No way he stays just because of one good game against unmotivated side. Unless he has improved his defending skills drastically which I doubt, he can't be trusted in any important match.

I don't think it's because of one good game. He most likely had to show something to Lucho in trainings to even get back to matchday squad and start two games in one week. Yes, pretty unimportant games against bad opponents but still a big step forward for a player who was totally ignored from Lucho for almost 3 months before that.

BBZ8800

Aleix Vidal: "The club can make whatever decisions they want with me, but I have no intention of leaving" #fcblive [tv3]

Aleix Vidal: "It would be foolish to consider leaving the best club in the world. I have a contract here and I think I can succeed here."

This is nuts.

This guy can actually be a decent winger for a midtable team. But he's never going to be a RB for Barca.

The best for both parties in to cut ties, hopefully our management realize this.

Maybe there aren't any bids on Vidal, so Lucho and the board are doing this "trick" with saying how Vidal is good=to raise his price.
Because if all clubs will think that he is a total crap, we either won't be able to sell him, or we will sell him for like 1,8 Millions maximum.

F

FlaFCB

He's out of the squad vs Osasuna. Guess he didn't impress enough, despite licho saying he was amazing.

Raketa10

He was "spectacular" and because of that he is dropped from the squad for Osasuna. Lucho is a real dick. You either do not say that or if you do than you better mean it. This was completelly unnecessary.

I also don't like Vidal and he is definitely not RB solution for Barca but than be a man and say to the guy you do not count on him. This "spectacular" shit was totally out of place.

I honestly feel sorry for Vidal.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans