Aleix Vidal

Horatio

You're welcome
As I mentioned earlier: Zincubus is just succumbing to the troll side.

Probably not planning on posting often here on Barcaforum in the future so why not go out with a bang.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
It's been obvious since like the first couple of minutes he played for us in an official game that he shouldn't even be considered as a backup player for us, yet he's still with us? He doesn't have talent to play for us, he simply won't ever be good enough even as backup player if we have the ambition to be a top club in Europe. WTF is he still doing here?

Sorin

He's still more valuable as a body we can throw out there than whatever peanuts teams are willing to pay for him. Hell, don't think they even want to pay his full salary and take him on a loan.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He's still more valuable as a body we can throw out there than whatever peanuts teams are willing to pay for him. Hell, don't think they even want to pay his full salary and take him on a loan.

Well we could be trying to give some young players a couple of minutes here and there. Vidal isn't garbage, but in Barcelona he is. Song was a better fit than Vidal, that should put things into perspective.

Flavius

Keep calm guys, we.re going to win the UCL with this guy....this is our secret weapon! When we need something different to change the game we bring this guy, not the other one who just cost us 140 mil.

Leong157

He as not good. But who would you sub instead of him?

Looked back at out attacker option on the bench and you will see.

Denis - a player who has not playes for over a month and almost never play at right side before?

Dembele - a 20 years old kid who just come back from long injury and has not have proper run of the match or practice for almost a year. And you saw what he was last match when he was subned on.

Vidal - The only player who can frequently subbed on to play RM. Not good enough but used to the position and has quite good run of matches.

I too would stick with Vidal.

I think the major problem here is our squad.

MessiTHEgoat

denis might've been weak, screw some of our chances in the cdr, but his dribbling ability was on point, don't fuck up passes

yet he was abondoned and never got another chance again.

and here there's this baldy getting chances after chances without doing jackshit. I kinda miss lucho who completely exposed this fraud and sidelined him.

Cule4life

The Culest
tenor.gif

Home of Barca Fans