Aleix Vidal

clemente

Reminds of last season, does the most illogical passes to give away ball and forces a counter attack from opponents, I expect him to be gone to reserves like under Lucho.

Total-Football

Something needs (needed) to be done both about him and Gomes. These 2 are not performing bad, they are performing the best they could. But their limit is a mid-table team; and i'm being generous here.

xXKonan

RW is pretty much the only position he has left he can make a favorable impression. But as you can see he's not doing himself any favors in trying to convince Valverde that he could be a good option off the bench in the RW spot.

His days at RB are pretty much over it seems Valverde already made his decision on sticking with Semedo and Roberto as our two main RB options. and unless those two get injured at the same time I can't see Vidal playing there much or if at all anymore.

PhilS

With Aleix and Deulofeu on the outs these days, and no one can even remember that Paco is on the roster, it's time for Denis Suarez to step up. I think he can do it, establish himself as a regular starter at forward. Until Dembele comes back.

You don't have to be great to hold down the #3 forward job on this team. Just pass the ball, move to the vacated areas caused by Messi and L. Suarez, get off decent shots when you are wide open.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
With Aleix and Deulofeu on the outs these days, and no one can even remember that Paco is on the roster, it's time for Denis Suarez to step up. I think he can do it, establish himself as a regular starter at forward. Until Dembele comes back.

You don't have to be great to hold down the #3 forward job on this team. Just pass the ball, move to the vacated areas caused by Messi and L. Suarez, get off decent shots when you are wide open.

You should be fast (mobile) and play both up and down to offset obvious deficiencies we have in attack. That's why, imo, on his good day, Aleix Vidal is great option.

Home of Barca Fans