Aleix Vidal

God Serena

He has played a whopping 1 game this season, all together 10 games for his entire career for the club. Out of those 7 times as a starter. Also those games have not been all horror shows, some sure have, but not all. It is incredible how his skills are judged on almost no evidence. Reason he has had almost no gametime is not because he is another Douglas (and he is actually proving to be not as horrible at a smaller club as well), but because he lost Luchos trust due to training incidents and thats it.

He's never had a good defensive performance for us and in those "whopping 7 games" he's shown us he'll never be capable of being a good defender.

Imagine if it was a La Masia kiddo who was as awful as some of these signings. All these apologetics would be nowhere to be seen...

LeeRomeno

He's never had a good defensive performance for us and in those "whopping 7 games" he's shown us he'll never be capable of being a good defender.

Imagine if it was a La Masia kiddo who was as awful as some of these signings. All these apologetics would be nowhere to be seen...

It doesn't matter to me from where the player is coming. But making decisions based on such limited gametime makes no sense for whoever.

God Serena

It doesn't matter to me from where the player is coming. But making decisions based on such limited gametime makes no sense for whoever.

It does make sense. We aren't a charity. Every player in the world doesn't get all the time in the world to stop playing at their normal level and start becoming Barca quality. As I said, if this was a La Masia kiddo people would say he's not good enough before he even gets to play a single minute, as many did with Grimaldo.

F

FlaFCB

He gave life to the right side, attacking wise. Much better than Bob doing that. Too bad he can't defend.

Albo

So how does Enrique continue from this? Will he again state to the media how great Aleix was and then we will not see him in the match squad for months, again?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So how does Enrique continue from this? Will he again state to the media how great Aleix was and then we will not see him in the match squad for months?

Yes :lucho:

Could only watch the last 30 minutes, but thought he was quite good in the limited amount of minutes I watched.

xXKonan

C2JY-wEUAAE7xk7.jpg

Lucho and the Bench's reaction to Vidal's goal.

Jombi

Las Palmas played like complete amateurs and they havent won an away game in La Liga in 5 months. To simply ignore this is silly.

Devils

He was beasting it today.

Can't hurt to give him a run of games to see how he does, especially with Roberto struggling.

Home of Barca Fans