Aleix Vidal

Devils

Cs-Hx-vWYAAvD5R.jpg

xXKonan

With Cadena SER, saying Lucho has using Nili as a RB in training with the first team and Vidal being Pushed forward, I think his time here as a RB or even in general is done.

I can't see him being used as a RW here with Rafinha,Arda or even Paco around. So he's likely gone in January.

khaled_a_d

With Cadena SER, saying Lucho has using Nili as a RB in training with the first team and Vidal being Pushed forward, I think his time here as a RB or even in general is done.

I can't see him being used as a RW here with Rafinha,Arda or even Paco around. So he's likely gone in January.

tbh,as a RW with Messi out he is almost as good as anyone for the position. should at least get his chance their

spark

Tbh when I saw it my first thought was that twas directed at the media, Lucho didnt enter my mind at all. Not saying there is or isnt bad blood between the two but Ill give him the benefit of the doubt about this post in question.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'm not liking this one bit... I really don't care to whom it was directed, but all this drama surrounding him is really unnecessary and distracting...

Vilarrubi

Yeah I agree.. His attacking is nearly as bad as his defending so can't see him ever at RW either.

Jombi

^ Just joined Roma, forget it

Yup, we missed out on both Bruno Peres and Djibril Sidibe this summer. Both went on the cheap and both can play as LB and RB. Its a shame. I always said it would have been better to sign a LB that can play on both sides to give us some backup for Roberto but our management had other plans...

Now we have to focus on Ricardo Pereira or Fabinho, most likely next summer. Can't see either of them leave this winter.

Home of Barca Fans