Aleix Vidal

MasChe

He seemed so good atack-wise , I remember his few through balls to Suárez which amazed me. However he did look pretty nonchalant in defence. I don't know, hope he isn't gone this summer, we didn't get a proper chance to see him.

Kohe321

This instagram post he posted today seems to be a little sign that he's not exactly super happy with being left out of the squad once again, from the choice of picture to the text.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEbGweLxgC2/

Rough translation of what he wrote using my very rudimentary Spanish:

"Continue when you feel you can't anymore, it's what makes you different from others. Life is not about how hard you get hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep going."

Last edited:

spark

Obligatory "if Douglas was ahead of me I would seek another profession". Can't imagine anyone would have envisioned a hardworking Lucho request falling out with him but here we are :lol:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Obligatory "if Douglas was ahead of me I would seek another profession". Can't imagine anyone would have envisioned a hardworking Lucho request falling out with him but here we are :lol:

:lol:

Oh man, imagine how cruel it would be if sold Arda and Aleix in the summer after we spend 60M on them and they waited half a season for a chance to play:facepalm:

Jombi

People need to realize that Chinese clubs can only have 3 foreigners on the field at the same time and 4 in the squad (+1 Asian player). Its not like they can just stack their team with foreign players.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
This instagram post he posted today seems to be a little sign that he's not exactly super happy with being left out of the squad once again, from the choice of picture to the text.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEbGweLxgC2/

Rough translation of what he wrote using my very rudimentary Spanish:

"Continue when you feel you can't anymore, it's what makes you different from others. Life is not about how hard you get hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep going."

He's a fan of Rocky judging by that quote :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Can you imagine the looks on Marcelo or Filipe Luis faces if Dolph ran at them :)

Downside is, Messi would be terrified too and we would never see him again on that right flank

Kohe321

Can you imagine the looks on Marcelo or Filipe Luis faces if Dolph ran at them :)

Downside is, Messi would be terrified too and we would never see him again on that right flank

I think Messi would befriend him, and no one would ever dare to foul him again... :messi:

Total-Football

the price you pay for electoral signings is this .. Lucho didnt need arda or vidal , Partemou needed electoral signings and Lucho did him a favor by his bullshit claims : " oh it was me who wanted those two players "

Home of Barca Fans