Aleix Vidal

Antimilan

Technically, we can, but they can't play for us until January.

How has he been at RB?

He played a couple of matches at RB and performed very well. Although he is suited more for the right attacking wing. He could suit well at barca in a 4-3-3 system, as he can defend well and attack furiously.

The problem with Aleix is that he never stops running and has a crazy stamina, something that can cause a headache if you follow him in the field :p

M

monamou

He played a couple of matches at RB and performed very well. Although he is suited more for the right attacking wing. He could suit well at barca in a 4-3-3 system, as he can defend well and attack furiously.

The problem with Aleix is that he never stops running and has a crazy stamina, something that can cause a headache if you follow him in the field :p
Sounds like a perfect player for Barca. Just pay the damn release clause.

M

monamou

Thought we were talking about Aleix not Glassiano. :lol:
:lol: That question made me react in a sarcastic way.

Aleix is a great passer of the ball. Basically he's like Alves but a bit quicker I think. And with better stamina perhaps.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Very glad to see that this is actually being rumored in the press, pretty creative from whichever director first thought of him as a potential RB solution. It's a refreshing change from the kind of fools who thought a proper RW->RB shift would come in the form of someone like Cuadrado :lol:. If Alves leaves (likely) then I very much hope that we seal the Vidal transfer early and focus primarily on a central midfielder. I think people are underestimating our struggles in that department even if Rakitic has stepped up.

Frodo_FCB

I read very good things about him, great stamina, can attack and he is descent defensively..Where is the catch?

Home of Barca Fans