Aleix Vidal

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's had games/minutes to develop but he's also clearly suffered and that can define a player's career, for better or worse

Alik

It makes you think, though, how come a player that until recently wasn't good enough for the Segunda is now good enough for the reigning European and Spanish champions. Yet we give guys like Montoya and Bartra so much shit.

Agreed. There is no knowing how a player will turnout in the future just by looking at his youth performances.

There is so much more that affects the player. This is not only applicable to young players. Often a player transfers clubs and become "inexplicably" better or worse.

dakt

Just read his biography on one of croatian's news portals. He had pretty rough ride to Barca and deserves to be here.
That means he'll give his everything for the club. Glad he's here.

raki

Moving story. I hope his episode here will turn out to be a long-lasting and positive one. It makes you think, though, how come a player that until recently wasn't good enough for the Segunda is now good enough for the reigning European and Spanish champions. Yet we give guys like Montoya and Bartra so much shit.

Busquets and Pedro were playing in 3rd division when Pep brought them to 1st team.
Montoya showed a lack of fighting spirit. He plays like a kitten. Carvajal had less potential than him but have evolved because of that driving spirit, that hunger to prove others you are worthy.
I did not see that in Montoya. Maybe i´m wrong but i trust Lucho´s decision. He´s the one who´s there at the training ground.

Xavinho

Now that Montoya is gone I wonder if Aleix will wear the 2. They probably should have just given him any unused number. I don't like seeing a new player presented without an assigned number. I think they should be trying to capitalise on the buzz around a new signing to sell as many shirts as possible, but that won't happen if people hold off due to not knowing what his number will be.

xXKonan

Aleix Vidal: "I feel like returning home, because I'm Catalan. Also played at Espanyol and Madrid, but first at Barça and it feels special."

F

Flavia

[tw]628951319575965696[/tw]

He played a match with Barça b today.

F

Flavia

11924919_10153745874769305_6853308236048329200_n.jpg

Home of Barca Fans