Aleix Vidal

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Rafinha was never trash. Aleix is hard-worker all his career and it's not fair to insult him like that.

FCBfan22

Rafinha was never trash. Aleix is hard-worker all his career and it's not fair to insult him like that.

I wasn't speaking about Rafinha. He was unlucky with injuries and I only wish him successful and especially healthy career at Inter.

On the other hand, Deulolfeu and Vidal are trash. I know Vidal works hard, but for a club like Barca, he is still trash.

5ergio_Busquets

According to @DiMarzio, Roma are in negotiations with Barcelona for right-back Aleix Vidal. The deal could be closed as a loan + obligation to buy (€10-12m).

Barto taking out the trash. Only Deulolfeu left if this materializes.
Yeah an obligation that later turns out to be just an option. Why can't they just sell the players instead of all those loans?

xXKonan

I noticed some Roma fans would welcome him if it means they can get rid of Bruno Peres.

There was some decent hype in regards to Peres, back when he was at Torino and he was heavily linked with a move to City and even some Barca fans wanted us to get him as well. But going by his Roma stint City dodged a bullet. With Roma fans complaining that he can't defend and he's not all that great going forward either.

FCBfan22

He has surprised me greatly today. Copletely different player than in his last appearance.

But when Dembele returns and plays in his role... Uhhhh.

Nothanks

I wouldn't be upset if we kept him as a dembele sub and third rightback sub
he can't be a terrible 24th squad member

Home of Barca Fans