Aleix Vidal

dostoevskij

Im surprised nobody went at him lol.

worst player in the bitch from our side by far, valverde is giving him too much playtime for nothing, I remembered how many chances he missed against deportivo.

how could you expect to win titles when your supposed squad player misplace passes like this: https://j.gifs.com/nrN82p.gif

terrible.

i was cursing so loudly when he made that pass, and i watched the game while working with people all around.

if we manage to sell Arda and Deulofeu this winter, he is next on the list!

gregorrin10

i was cursing so loudly when he made that pass, and i watched the game while working with people all around.

if we manage to sell Arda and Deulofeu this winter, he is next on the list!

Man oh man, if we manage to sell Arda, Vidal and possibly Deulofeu too, while getting Coutinho and Mina, this January is gonna be the best in years, when it comes to Barca transfers. The only thing that i can think of that would make it even better is getting De Ligt too, but that's not gonna happen now (hopefully in the summer). I'd also give Denis and Rafinha time until the summer, and if they don't take it, ship them off as well, along with Gomes. And then promote Arnaiz and Alena, possibly bring back Samper too, even though that's more the romantic than realist in me talking at this point, since i really wish for that kid to get his proper chance in his dream club, a club he's been a part of his entire life. He's had so much bad luck with loan clubs that Rafinha has had with injuries for god's sake. He needs to play in a proper system under a manager who trusts him, even if it is only for 1 or 2 matches per month. In any case, enough with the quantity of players who ain't never gonna be good, consistent or healthy enough to play in our best lineup week in week out, over actual quality and the future of this great club. Better to give that spots in the squad to home La Masia boys.

Last edited:

raki

@albert_roge
7 min 7 minutes

Aleix Vidal is one step away from returning to Sevilla. Even if it is transferred in January it will be a transfer as there will be a compulsory purchase option in June. Montella asks for it and he wants to return. It will close in the coming days

xXKonan

According to Cadena Ser and MD, the club told him to find a new club as he no longer fits in Valverde's plans.

Raketa10

According to COPE, Sevilla wants him on loan with an 10 million buy option at the end of the season.

They can fuck off with loan, they can get him now and pay 10 mil in summer and that's it. I am sick of this loan deals. Only loan which makes sense is Rafinha since he was injured for a long time.

Messi983

MD says we want to sell him for 10M but we are also willing to accept loan with obligatory buy in summer for 10M.

On the other hand Sevilla only wants a loan with buy option and they also don't want to set a fixed price. Instead they would like future transfer fee to depend on Vidal's performances for Sevilla (I guess number of games he'd play or something like that). So in other words they just want a free loan (probably with us also covering part of his wages) and then he would return in summer but we don't want to accept those terms.

Article also says that negotiations wil intensify in next days because both Barça and Vidal want to resolve his situation soon.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We keep on getting these ridiculous offers as we accepted them previously. I think Vidal has a role to play but if it's been decided he should go then only sale should be considered.

I know he would like to return to Sevilla (like Villa only wanted Atletico) but club should look after it's interests first and foremost.

Home of Barca Fans