Aleix Vidal

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I was always his fan. Reckon he will play more in the 2nd part of the season even with Dembele returning.

FCBfan22

Atletico and Sevilla are apparently interested in him. If they pay 40 million or more,I would let him go, otherwise they can fuck off. We can sell him to Serie A.

JamDav1982

Atletico and Sevilla are apparently interested in him. If they pay 40 million or more,I would let him go, otherwise they can fuck off. We can sell him to Serie A.

40m??

Be lucky to get a quarter of that and think anything around 10-12m and he would be gone very quickly.

FCBfan22

40m??

Be lucky to get a quarter of that and think anything around 10-12m and he would be gone very quickly.

It's better to sell him to a team that isn't a La Liga contender. But if they want him badly, they need to pay up. For the money you mentioned, I would let him go to a foreign league.

JamDav1982

It's better to sell him to a team that isn't a La Liga contender. But if they want him badly, they need to pay up. For the money you mentioned, I would let him go to a foreign league.

Would happily sell him to Atletico or Valencia.

He isnt going to strengthen them much and not sure either are really contenders anyway.

CatalinR10

fucking lol @ 40 mil

he can go to either valencia or atletico , he isn't good here even as a sub and he won't make their squad stronger

FinBarcelonafan

fucking lol @ 40 mil

he can go to either valencia or atletico , he isn't good here even as a sub and he won't make their squad stronger

This. Vidal is in a weird spot. He is not defenseman, he is not midfielder. I'm not sure what he is. He just doesn't have a role with this team. Now with Dembele back, I'm fine selling Vidal and keeping Deulofeu as a backup.

Messi983

I would sell both Deulofeu and Vidal and promote Arnaiz, who has shown more this season than the Deu and Vidal combined.

Arnaiz is better on the left and we play without LW in most games as Alba is playing very offensive.

I would sell Deulofeu in January (Inter is apparently interested) and keep Aleix until summer. Then we can decide what options we have but clearly I'd give Arnaiz preseason with the first team so Valverde can decide about his future.

Home of Barca Fans