Aleix Vidal

JamDav1982

I like how he's our most positive dude probably, always smiling no matter what

He seems like the class clown.

Dont mean that in a bad way, just always seems to be in high spirits and players look to find him funny. Laughing with him or at him not sure but they seem to laugh.

Windhook

I really hope he stays, but I'd advice him not to trust Barto too much. He was just being nice in front of the cameras at the trophy ceremony at Vicente Calderon, having a chat with Barca and Alaves players and coaches.

Albo

I don't see any reason why Barca should sell Aleix, at least for a small amount. The guy is super positive, well motivated and get's along well with his team mates. And I have a feeling that we haven't even seen his best things yet, looking forward to having him next season as RW or 2nd RB.

BarcaOG

Banned
I don't see any reason why Barca should sell Aleix, at least for a small amount. The guy is super positive, well motivated and get's along well with his team mates. And I have a feeling that we haven't even seen his best things yet, looking forward to having him next season as RW or 2nd RB.

agree, mostly because he can still be a good squad player (adding depth) and, more importantly, because if we sold him, it would be for peanuts, which is counterproductive

Wick

With Roberto likely moving back to midfield I hope Vidal gets a fair chance to compete for the RB spot with whoever Barca sign. Realistically he'll be a quality RB and maybe RW backup, but you never know.

Home of Barca Fans