Aleix Vidal

Messi983

If everything will go as planned he should be ready to start next preseason with the team. That's if he'll still be here which I hope he will.

Messi983

Me too.

But I don't think we would even change our formation if he wouldn't be injured so none of us would know that 3-4-3 could work well and most likely there wouldn't be a remontada. With Vidal healthy I think Lucho would stick to 4-3-3 and he might even start Vidal in first PSG game. He alone probably wouldn't change much because we were poor as a team but I really think Lucho started to think about giving Vidal starting RB spot and moving Roberto back to midfield in that Alaves game when he subbed Roberto on for the last 20 minutes when we lead 6-0. Or maybe he started to think about changing formation to 3-4-3 at that time so he could use that formation already in first PSG game but then Vidal injury prevented that. We'll probably never know.

clemente

I don't think that our 3-4-3 is working very well, now someones like Chelsea 3-4-3 is amazing but ours is just straight up bad compared to them. But I think we really need a RW right now because Messi is looking like hes playing CAM, Rafinha doesn't really work at all at RW so I think Vidal right now would be amazing in that position.

Devils

I hope he gets his chances at RW next season, he showed some really nice potential before his injury of what he is capable of from the right flank.

Just a disgrace Lucho had exiled him for an entire year from the squad as he could have gained a lot more experience.

gasgas

It looks good

Him and Sidibe tearing up the RW

Neymar and Alba on the LW

Messi, Suarez, Koke, Busquets, Pique, Umtiti, Ter Stegen centrally

Teams will be killed on team lineups

God Serena

As bad as he may have been at RB early on, seeing Lucho's constant insistence on starting Gomes no matter how poorly he plays makes Vidal's exile even more illogical.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
As bad as he may have been at RB early on, seeing Lucho's constant insistence on starting Gomes no matter how poorly he plays makes Vidal's exile even more illogical.

heck he might have actually improved at RB had he played half as much as Despacito

Home of Barca Fans