Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

Holy shit that's ugly.

Still, much better then flower power one:
BpMFfxmCQAErbPK-1.jpg

F

Flavia

The excuse of flags with horizontal stripes is as bad as the kit...

Is it still possible to buy an authentic 14/15 'Xavi' home kit? I've wanted one all year but didn't have enough to afford it until now yet it's no longer for sale on the website :(.

Is there a nike store where you live? They usually print the name you want, if you buy a shirt there, or bring one you own.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Is it still possible to buy an authentic 14/15 'Xavi' home kit? I've wanted one all year but didn't have enough to afford it until now yet it's no longer for sale on the website :(.

Yes, Don. Several places still carry them, actually they are sold at discount prices right now.

On a different note, I wonder what our CL jersey is. If we don't have the third kit, that means if we will have to play CL games in the away jersey, those red stripes will have be "broken up" to creat a plain yellow place for the name and number, per UEFA regulation. Going to be one ugly jersey alright.

Neymessi

When I first heard and saw the horizontal stripes,they felt extremely ugly but now when I saw them being worn by our players they don't look that bad.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Love the new home kit. One of the best ones in a long time. The away kit, however.......:facepalm::yucky::puke::puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans