Greetings from sunny Scotland

TonyStarkCSC

And by sunny, I mean wet, windy, grey and generally horrible weather.

Been a follower of Barcelona for many years, becoming a supporter more recently. They truly are my second club, although I dare admit I get to watch them a lot more than I do Celtic.

StarLord

[MENTION=20087]TonyStarkCSC[/MENTION]

Welcome mate!

Are them Rangers returning to the top flight next season?

JamDav1982

[MENTION=20087]TonyStarkCSC[/MENTION]

Welcome mate!

Are them Rangers returning to the top flight next season?

There is barely anything between Rangers and Motherwell who they will play if they beat Hibs.

I probably favour Motherwell if Scott MacDonald plays. Rangers are shocking.

StarLord

There is barely anything between Rangers and Motherwell who they will play if they beat Hibs.

I probably favour Motherwell if Scott MacDonald plays. Rangers are shocking.

I thought that their promotion to the SPL would have been a formality this season, but I was mistaken. Even though I am pro-Celtic, I want the Old Firm to return. Hope they return to the top flight somehow.

TonyStarkCSC

I thought that their promotion to the SPL would have been a formality this season, but I was mistaken. Even though I am pro-Celtic, I want the Old Firm to return. Hope they return to the top flight somehow.

They came 3rd in the second flight. Half way through the play off games - they'll be hoping to sneak through that.
Can't imagine them being much of a team if they get promoted this year. Their team is full of over paid over aged and over weight has beens. They need a massive and drastic change throughout the club. Lossing money at an incredible rate for a team of their size and leagues they have played in.

On a similar note - I've just watched the Scottish youth cup final, which Celtic won 5-2 against Rangers youth. Night and day between the two teams.

I am biased though ha.:lol:

Home of Barca Fans