User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who out of the Bale,Benzema & Cristiano is leaving?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bale

19 50.00%
  • Benzema

3 7.89%
  • CR7

3 7.89%
  • None of them

13 34.21%
  • At least 2 of them

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which BBC player is leaving RM this summer?

Devil May Cry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which BBC player is leaving RM this summer?

I'm bored as hell so I decided to open this,yaay. Basically I don't think the whole BBC is staying for the next season. Ronaldo is reportedly unhappy but he still has Raul's record to break so I think it's just a trick to earn himself a bumper contract. Bale has been disappointing and the fans absolutely hate him. Benz is 27 so he's at the peak of his transfer value and let's be honest, he isn't really a "Galactico". He's a great striker but he was brought for "only" 35 M and he probably doesn't sell that many shirts and we all know that Perez likes dem shirtz . Ronaldo is slowly but surely switching into the CF/9 role and there are some reports that Bale wants to play in the centre of the attack ,just like he did in Tottenham. The odds that all 3 will remain are like 20 % imo. Either of the Bale/Ronaldo has a chance to leave but even if they don't, Benzema will be pushed off his position by 2 wingers who want to play as CF's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bale should leave while he can still save face and be treated better. But he's Perez costliest signing. And with Perez, you never know. Especially with a new manager coming in, anything can happen,except Penaldo leaving.

monamou
    Am I the only one thinking it could actually be Benzema?

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody will leave. BBC stays intact.
    Sóc Culer.

Devil May Cry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by monamou View Post
    Am I the only one thinking it could actually be Benzema?
    You aren't. If Bale and Ronaldo stay I can see Benzema leaving for 2 reasons. First reason being that Bale and Ronaldo both want to play as CF/9's which is Benzema's position. The second reason is that his transfer value has peaked now and he isn't really a galactico. I can see Perez breaking the bank for Aguero or whoever comes along to replace Benz.

¡Gràcies Xavi!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man Utd are desperate this summer once again, which is why I see Bale gone. Giggs will try to convince him, according to the rumours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think its either CR or Bale...They look like they hate each other guts. Dont think that situation is sustainable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It depends on many things:
    -If Carlo stays,i can see all of them staying
    -The price you wanna get
    -The interested teams

For example,if you want to sell Bale for anything more than 50m,i really doubt that anyone will buy him.Also,CR may not be on Messi's level,but he remains a goalscoring machine.That said,buying him would require too much cash,even for PSG and MC.It would need at least 100M+like 25M×4 years=at least 200M without taxes etc
    As for Benz,he will only leave if you buy a galactico striker aka Aguero,cause there aren't any others right now.But i feel that Benz is by no means the problem.

If i was uncle Flo,i would sell Benz for 30-40M and Bale for 40-50M.Then,i would buy Reus and Hazard,which requires 40-60M+70-90M=110-150M.In other words an attack like this :Hazard-CR-Reus

In conclusion,i believe that uncle Flo will only sell Bale and buy a winger or a CM.So it's either:
    CR-Benz-Winger
    Or CR-Benz-James
    Last edited by bismp; 21st May 2015 at 04:00 PM.

Previously known as Mehssi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bale : 80% leaving
    Benzema : 30%
    CR : 1%

Cristiano has Raul's record to beat, it's safe to assume that he doesn't wanna leave his name as 2. CR in the charts and will stay to get the 1... to again cheat RM's history and give the illusion that he was their best player ever, when he's really only #3 at best, it's just what he does.

Bale would be crazy to stay, situation won't suddenly switch to all happiness, especially with a new coach, there might be even more tensions than this year with Casillas also staying.
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Devil May Cry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bismp View Post
    It depends on many things:
    -If Carlo stays,i can see all of them staying
    -The price you wanna get
    -The interested teams

For example,if you want to sell Bale for anything more than 50m,i really doubt that anyone will buy him.Also,CR may not be on Messi's level,but he remains a goalscoring machine.That said,buying him would require too much cash,even for PSG and MC.It would need at least 100M+like 25M×4 years=at least 200M without taxes etc
    As for Benz,he will only leave if you buy a galactico striker aka Aguero,cause there aren't any others right now.But i feel that Benz is by no means the problem.

If i was uncle Flo,i would sell Benz for 30-40M and Bale for 40-50M.Then,i would buy Reus and Hazard,which requires 40-60M+70-90M=110-150M.In other words an attack like this :Hazard-CR-Reus

In conclusion,i believe that uncle Flo will only sell Bale and buy a winger or a CM.So it's either:
    CR-Benz-Winger
    Or CR-Benz-James
    You're REALLY wrong. We can easily get back our whole transfer fee or a bit more for Bale from clubs like Manchester City,United,hell even Chelsea etc. Benzema would also go for a really high fee, he's easily better than Cavani & Falcao who have gone for really high fees. I do agree with the buying Reus and Hazard part. We could buy them for the money that we get from Bale and Benz. Hazard would cost around 100 M,just like Bale and Reus would go for 40-60; we would get that or more by selling Benz. I'd be fine with Hazard at LM, Benzema and Ronaldo at CF.

Barçapocalypse NOW!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    None of them... Who is Perez going to sign if any of them leaves? He's stuck with them...
    Legends!
    #6 - #5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by evilhita666 View Post
    None of them... Who is Perez going to sign if any of them leaves? He's stuck with them...
    Well, there is Aguero, if he gets tired of Shitty one day soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    None of them . More than obvious. I can see a player like Aguero coming though.

Devil May Cry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are you guys so convinced ? I would easily bet 50 € that at least 1 of them is leaving.

Lifestealer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think real will be very aggressive in the transfer market this season. But hard to say if they will sell one of the forwards or not. De Gea might be their top priority. And they might sign some midfielder for depth.