Pione Sisto

F

Frejsgodes

Danish newspaper EB and other news sites reveal that we’ve been scouting the 20-year-old Pione Sisto, who plays primarily as a winger for the Danish Superliga side and soon to be Superliga champions FC Midtjylland. We apparently sent our scout Urbano Ortega to have a look at him, and it’s the 3rd time we’ve done so. Even though Sisto just returned from injury and therefore only played around 20 minutes against FC Copenhagen (currently placed 2nd to FC Midjylland), he still impressed with an assist and a goal.

We have some serious competition though as Manchester City, Juventus, Arsenal and Porto all are vying for his signature. Let’s see how that shakes out. The thing is, he is by far the biggest talent in the Danish Superliga and probably the main reason why FCM could be a Champions League side next season. Let’s enjoy just how fucking good this guy is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3a3eJ7-XHM

The above doesn’t include his assist and goal against Copenhagen, for those you have to go to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usakT5FW4Ys

Last edited:

Trickykid

After a seriously mediocre last season, he has started the new one with a bang netting 6 in 6. Probably the reason why Celta looks to have pounced for him.

Hes still raw as hell, and hasn't evolved much since he blew up two seasons ago, but he's an extremely fun player to watch when on form and has the potential to be really good. I can't wait to follow him in LL.

Arfaraza

great signing
him over Leroy Sane anyday...
I see his free kicks tecnique is quite similar to :messi:, only right footed

BarçaBarça

He has a high ceiling, and Celta seems like a right fit. The dip in form he experienced in Denmark was important as well, IMO, because he learned how to handle resistance and fight his way back. Still, I would be suprised if he conquers La Liga right from the start, but it is a good league for him to develop - he can be very good over time :)

Trickykid

[tw]780395482350772224[/tw]

Scored his first goal for Celta last night against Espanyol. Good run against a tired defense.

Jakabor

Would be perfect for Barca. A hyper aggressive forward that can assist, score and has excellent control and touch. What's not to like?

A lot of you didn't know him before his Celta time, but he was always special for FC Midtjylland. He destroyed Manchester United home and away back then.

Get him at some point, Barto.

Messi983

If Celta is still interested in Denis we could make make a swap Denis+money for Sisto. Denis wages would be a problem for Celta though. And there will probably be bigger clubs like Napoli interested in him so I doubt he'd really go to Celta.

Also, imagine that his parents would repeat this at his first press conference with us. :worthy::lol:

[youtube]YSv1d709Rxc[/youtube]

Yannik

Would be perfect for Barca. A hyper aggressive forward that can assist, score and has excellent control and touch. What's not to like?

A lot of you didn't know him before his Celta time, but he was always special for FC Midtjylland. He destroyed Manchester United home and away back then.

Get him at some point, Barto.

I remember half the BuLi was linked to him back then but noone knew if he could replicate it on a higher level. He does. He looks so good, I would really to see him at Dortmund or so. Wouldn't want another great player like that joining the PL, leave some talent to the rest of us.

Arfaraza

Damn. Bigger club will notice. His eye for a pass is something.

[youtube]GdUGHn75lTc[/youtube]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans