Your favorite Lionel Messi goal.

StarLord

I know there is a truckload of magisterial Messi goals, but I will go for his first against AC Milan in the Last 16 phase of the Champions League in 12/13. Very crucial goal, and one that never seizes to amaze me each and every time I watch it. Unbelievable how he could score that goal, from such a tight spot without any backlift:

So, what are your choices?

Edit: Please limit yourselves to just one Messi golazo!

Thanks.

Last edited:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
His header against Manchester United it way up there. Of course the one against Getafe. The sick on against Madrid in the CL a few years ago in the burnacow.... my top 3

StarLord

His header against Manchester United it way up there. Of course the one against Getafe. The sick on against Madrid in the CL a few years ago in the burnacow.... my top 3

Excellent choices, but I would urge people to just mention/post only one so that everyone can have more or less their own Messigolazo.

serghei

I'd say it's between his goal against United on Wembley and the 2nd goal on Bernabeu against Real Madrid in that CL semifinal. If I were to pick just one I'd pick the Wembley goal.

Caps

I just started blubbering StarLord. The desirem the passion from Leo in that game. Beautiful.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The CL goal in Bernabeu.. while all the other barça players just stood there watching him go alone, slalom 5 RM players, and score, unforgettable :)

One of the best things about that goal is also watching some videos from the stands taken by Barça fans, and RM fans screaming to messi "enano, without xavi and iniesta you're nothing" :lol:

StarLord

The challenge of this thread is to only pick one precisely because he has scored a ton of memorable/magisterial/crucial goals.

But that poker vs Arsenal: :w000t:

JackaL

I remember against Arsenal, Almunia was saving everything possible, there comes Messi deliberatly lifting that ball to dribble "over" Almunia. Moments such as these making him actually the greatest, his mind is so much quicker in anlyzing the situation that others do not stand a chance!

JamDav1982

I remember against Arsenal, Almunia was saving everything possible, there comes Messi deliberatly lifting that ball to dribble "over" Almunia. Moments such as these making him actually the greatest, his mind is so much quicker in anlyzing the situation that others do not stand a chance!

The game Messi dinked it over Almunia I think Barca barely created a chance in that half before Cesc fucked up.

Dont think Almunia was saving everything in sight but could be wrong.

Home of Barca Fans