Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Lliga: Barca - Depor 2-2

I'm reading there is a very silly investigation into match fixing from this game.

Because of comments from one of their players.

Ridiculous

Flavia
    Yes, it's ridiculous. Tebas is a rm fan, so it's not surprising. Se˝orio at its best... Barša's success really bothers them. Many smear campaigns to follow.

LFP are investigating FC Barcelona 2-2 Deportivo La Coruna over a possible case of match-fixing due to comments made by Deportivo player Lopo.
    -----------------------------------
    How stupid is this guy Lopo...

Quote Originally Posted by Capitan Puyol View Post
    LFP are investigating FC Barcelona 2-2 Deportivo La Coruna over a possible case of match-fixing due to comments made by Deportivo player Lopo.
    -----------------------------------
    How stupid is this guy Lopo...
    I seen the video of him, speaks to Messi with his jersey over his mouth. Runs up to Neymar and speak and then when he is close to Mascherano he speaks again to him.

All on seperated occasions.

President of FC Barcelona
    He just requested Xavi to slow down.

'Xavi please slow down'

That's the only thing he said. It's stupid because these things surely happen every game.

Nothing is gonna happen, this is just so LFP can give Madrid some new stories to write, more mudslinging.

However I really dislike how the club simply bend over like that to these things. Tell Javier Tebas to go and fuck himself and threaten to leave LL for Ligue 1 if this shit keep hitting us. Also need to shut up the bastards in the Madrid media.

These BS keep coming on us the last years and I blame the board for doing nothing to prevent this.
    Greatest Quotes about Lionel Messi

Quote Originally Posted by Barcadub View Post
    I seen the video of him, speaks to Messi with his jersey over his mouth. Runs up to Neymar and speak and then when he is close to Mascherano he speaks again to him.

All on seperated occasions.
    Do you have this video my friend?

Hahaha it's so funny and sad at the same time how our friend Florentino pulls as much strings as possible to keep positive attention away from Barša Spain..

Mountain Mystic
    mandatory fuck you madrid

Usually teams blame their rivals for cheating,corruption,bribing,referee help,etc...

We were so good this year that we are now blamed that we didn't want to win some games on purpose.

What's next,Real Madrid daring us that we can't possibly lose to them no matter how we much we try?

From what i understand the match is not under investigation but the deportivo player:

http://as.com/diarioas/2015/06/11/en...22_688180.html