Lliga: Barca - Depor 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Height18

Hope MSN plays, to just keep in rhythm. They're getting tons of rest between all these matches. 5 days before they faced Atlético Madrid, now 6 days between facing Deportivo, then 7 days till we face Bilbao, then like 6 or 7 days after that till facing Juventus.

beogatts

I don't know why Puyol hadn't testimonial match ?

probbly he will. after we officially lift the trophy.

Hope MSN plays, to just keep in rhythm. They're getting tons of rest between all these matches. 5 days before they faced Atlético Madrid, now 6 days between facing Deportivo, then 7 days till we face Bilbao, then like 6 or 7 days after that till facing Juventus.

also hope messi plays n score a lot. coz i want him to get the pichichi instead. :blush:

DrPepper

[formation=barca,6]
Ter Stegen
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Montoya-0-Bartra-0-Vermaelen-0-Adriano
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Xavi-0-Roberto-0-Rafinha-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Pedro-0-Messi-0-Munir-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Wouldn't mind Samper for Xavi and Sandro instead of Messi as well. Ter Stegen should play ahead of the two finals.

Alik

[formation=barca,10]
Ter Stegen
0-0-Bartra-0-Mathieu>Vermaelen-0-0
Montoya>Douglas-0-0-0-0-0-Adriano
0-0-0-S.Roberto-0-0-0
0-Rafinha-0-0-0-Xavi-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Messi-0-Suarez-0-Pedro-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

dakt

I would love to see some serious tiki taka beautiful play and enjoyment. Players to have fun, with Xavi as main maestro.

Grego

I think that all the players want to play this gala match! It isn't a busy shedule... Only the players with some 'issues' will be rested.

jairzinho

I think that all the players want to play this gala match! It isn't a busy shedule... Only the players with some 'issues' will be rested.

How is this a gala match ?. I don't quite see it that way. Messi, Neymar and especially Saurez should sit this game out. There isn't anything left to play for so we shouldn't risk anything. Sandro, Munir, Adama, Pedro should get a chance to play upfront.

StarLord

How is this a gala match ?. I don't quite see it that way. Messi, Neymar and especially Saurez should sit this game out. There isn't anything left to play for so we shouldn't risk anything. Sandro, Munir, Adama, Pedro should get a chance to play upfront.

We will be celebrating the league title in front of 100,000 supporters. But on the other hand, we have the Copa del Rey final with Bilbao at the Camp Nou again so we can use that game in order to put on a show with all our best players for the fans. Anyway I am fine with it. One game per week I think we can handle. Remember when we had to play City and Madrid back to back? Or when we had to play Sevila-PSG-Valenicia-PSG in the space of two weeks?

khaled_a_d

I don't want any of the starters in the match ,on the other hand Barca B need every player in their tough pursuit to avoid relegation
May be something like that
Masip
Montoya Bartra Vermaelen Mathieu
Roberto
Xavi Rafinha
Douglas Pedro Adriano
but on the other hand that look awful specially upfront

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans