Lliga: Barca - Depor 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It'd be terrible if one of our key starters got injured vs. Depor. I'm sure Lucho won't risk it.

Antimadridista1

I was gonna bet big money for this one because the odd is pretty interesting for a Barca home match but you guys changed my mind.
Can't see the team losing or drawing for Xavi's last match in la Liga and before the celebrations. Can't happen. I think that Leo will definitely play this one and try to grab some goals. I also expect the likes of Bartra, Rafinha, Montoya, Sergi Roberto (and maybe Vermaelen/Douglas) to play.

Masip
Montoya - Bartra - Mathieu - Adriano
Xavi - Sergi.R - Rafinha
Leo - Pedro - Ney

Munir/Vermaelen/Douglas to play a few minutes.

Mido

It'd be terrible if one of our key starters got injured vs. Depor. I'm sure Lucho won't risk it.

He will have to risk it in the cup final...

My main concern is having the starting players only giving 60-70% against Bilbao thinking about Berlin, this would be a huge mistake. I'd rather let motivated Xavi, Pedro and Mathieu start in the cup final if this was the case.

Mental preparation will be key in the upcoming 2 weeks !

Grego

Will there be any festivity's before the game around the Camp Nou? Will the players arrive by bus or as usual this year all seperate by car? I think I'm gonna go to the stadium around 4:30.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Will there be any festivity's before the game around the Camp Nou? Will the players arrive by bus or as usual this year all seperate by car? I think I'm gonna go to the stadium around 4:30.

No idea if anything specific will happen but there's gonna be a party atmosphere around the stadium. Enjoy!! :barcascarf:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Xavi: "I'm looking forward to lift the Liga trophy in front of the fans on Saturday. They've treated me incredibly, I want to say goodbye."

Neymessi

Rest whoever needs rest.No questions asked.Start vermaelen.Tell each player to not risk themselves.If a starter gets injured in this I will go crazy.

Mido

The Deportivo game is the last game where the team can play at 60%. I wouldn't mind at all seeing some good old slow paced tiki-taka, and yes as some said previously it would be amazing to see the legendary Xavi-Busquets-Iniesta trio starting for the last time.

M

monamou

Why did we even create this thread? I mean, what's there to discuss.

Barcadub

Deportivo need atleast draw or they will most likely be relegated.

Looking forward to seeing the second string team. Always find it exciting to see.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why did we even create this thread? I mean, what's there to discuss.

League celebrations
Guard of Honor
Reserve players getting a run
Xavi's Goodbye

It's been one of the toughest (and exciting) La Liga's I've seen since the 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans