Lliga: Barca - Depor 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

goope

A bit sad that eibar got relegated but football can be very harsh :cry:

This. Also pissed at Barca that they killed Eibar.

Being 2-0 up with 30 min left and not winning at home against Depor.
If they'd took it as serious in the whole 2nd half as in the last 10 min Eibar, Eibar would play La Liga the whole next 12 months.
If Barca would've lost against Atletico last week, Eibar would play La Liga the whole next 12 months.
If Barca would've faced Depor a few games or a few months earlier, Eibar would play La Liga the whole next 12 months.

This is competitive distortion and Barca should be ashamed.

Last edited:

King5Puyi

This. Also pissed at Barca that they killed Eibar.

Being 2-0 up with 30 min left and not winning at home against Depor.
If they'd took it as serious in the whole 2nd half as in the last 10 min Eibar, Eibar would play La Liga the whole next 12 months.
If Barca would've lost against Atletico last week, Eibar would play La Liga the whole next 12 months.
If Barca would've faced Depor a few games or a few months earlier, Eibar would play La Liga the whole next 12 months.

This is competitive distortion and Barca should be ashamed.

Why should Barça even care if Eibar stays up or relegates?

Last edited:

goope

Why should Barça even care if Eibar stays up or relegates?

Not necessarily caring about Eibar, but not falsificating the competition is a value I want to see at Barca.
I always say I like Barca because of their football style but I love Barca because of their values. Last day I saw that they don't have as high values as I in this certain aspect which hurts.

Also, I like Eibar because they are like David who fights against Goliath. A little club who almost couldn't play in La Liga because they didn't even have enough money but still managed it. I support this. I admit, I wouldn't care as much about the competitive distortion if it wasn't Eibar, if it was just some other club. But even then it would have been competitive distortion and therefore wrong from Barca.

That's what hurt me. Not that when Xavi left La Liga at home, they drew. It hurt that on the day he left, Barca also left some values.
Same when Messi dove in San Sebastian in autum 2011. It hurt. It showed me Barca doesn't have as high values as I thought.
It hurts cause their football style caught my attention but their values made me fall in love with them.

Last edited:

Eluryh

UAsnqC.png

MOSAIC + GOLS + SUBSTITUCIÓ XAVI

YOUTUBE

CELEBRACIÓ TÍTOL DE LLIGA + COMIAT XAVI

YOUTUBE

Last edited:

Ustari

Mou, res!
Why should we go all out for this not so important game? Screw Eibar, la liga is a marathon competition. Ffs, it is not our fault that they were relegated..

Kohe321

Here's a great highlight in full HD. Lovely teamwork before both goals :)

As usual, embedding is blocked, but just follow the link to youtube in order to watch it.

reDIOS10

Why the fuq would i care if Eibar gets relegated or not? Its their fault for depending on us to win against deportivo.

goope

As I said before, forget Eibar!

It is about the principle that Barca influenced the relegation with their behaviour.

goope

"As I said before, forget Eibar! It is about the principle that Barca influenced the relegation with their behaviour."

Instant reaction:
"No, Eibar ..."

Well, alright then, nice to have meaningful discussions about Barca with you people :rolleyes:

Edit: Just to make myself clear:
You can also look at it from this point: Barca made Depor stay in La Liga because of their behaviour. If they'd have met them a few games earlier at home, Depor would've lost and therefore would've been relegated. So there is a team in La Liga that otherwise wouldn't be there. I think that's just strange and shouldn't be like this. I mean it is like a lottery.

"Oh, we got Barca on our last match day and they already got the league so they won't show that much effort . Kewl, now the chance of winning is statisically higher." That's what I criticize.

Even in this forum some people claim the same bullshit like mourinho a few years back, like sometimes when we lose or Real wins they say something is fixed/unfair because bla bla bla.
Example? When the teams fought harder against us then against Real in 11/12 season because of Mourinho's mind games and because everyone wanted to beat us since we were the champions, everyone was "ah, that's so unfair". Oh, but if we do it to another team, who cares?

Great morals, guys!

Last edited:

goope

What behaviour was that?

Not caring as much about winning as the games before.

Remember this Pep guy? The one who said we try to win every game, even if it is "unnecessary" for us, just out of respect of all opponents and the competition in general? Weirdo didn't know what he was talking about, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans