Lliga: Barca - Depor 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

xavi_the_Boss

Actually, I am glad Depor stays in La Liga. Obviously, they pissed everyone off with scoring 2 goals today but La Liga is better off with them staying in top flight.

Well i hope they can change things around a bit.
Last few seasons all they have done is getting relegated just to come back again to la Liga and get relegated again.They were lucky it didn´t happen again this season.

Catalan Fan

Why some people are bitching about the "performance" today is totally beyond me.

It was effectively Xavi's testimonial game plus a celebration match of winning La Liga, PLUS we have 2 rather important games left (unless you didn't know), hence the huge squad rotation.

Fantastic day at Camp Nou, sad and historic but also a wonderful double celebration of Xavi's achievements plus La Liga title.

No doubt some of you will be bitching "if" we win the Treble, saying "yeah, we won, but... "

Fucking enjoy it !

RMU ReBorn

11262111_1061970727166117_6504175967650783035_o.jpg

Grego

Before the match there was a photobooth to honour Xavi. Where can you see the pics? I can't find it.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I missed the game! Never saw my hero's send off :(

Same here bro... I am free for both the finals though.. Submitted my thesis finally.

I will try to watch the game and celebrations later this week. I was hoping xavi could stay one more season but i think this is the best time to leave. He should end it on a high note. Sad that valdes and puyol did not get a similar ending. I hope by the time iniesta leaves or retires we will win a double or treble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans